Saving Neil

~Memphis~

Everyone was running around with their heads cut off. I place Ciara on the seat behind me where she belongs. At first she hesitated, I playfully smacked her sexy ass to get onto the bike with me.

She wrapped her arms around my waist as the bike roared alongside the highway. Gloria didn't know the back streets like Ciara and I did. Hell, I chased her down then because she threw paint balloons at me.

“Will we make it in time?” Ciara asked.

“She has to take the long way around. We can dart off at the next intersection and use the back streets. The lake won't be far from there.

“Hasn't the streets been fixed since then?” she questioned.

“What, when you threw paint balloons at me? Baby, I kept riding these streets even after you left. Now, hold on my queen.” I said with a smile as I remembered every detail like it was yesterday.

“I'm not your queen!” She hissed in annoyance.

“Not yet, anyway. You'll cave for me eventually,” I spoke while teasing her.

“Maybe in your dreams!” She fired back.

I Laugh. “Baby, you become my woman. I'll show you what I do to you in my dreams. Nice, hard and satisfying.” I tease her more.

“You're an asshole, you know that!” She snorted.

“Turned on, yet?” I tease her a little more.

“Fuck you, Memphis.” She frowned.

“Oh, Baby, I wish you would. I'd love to have your sweet, wet pussy clenching down on my cock.” I give into the teasing a little more.

“You need to work on your bike side manner, mister!” She scolded me.

I laughed. “Don't worry, you'll be amazed how dirty my mind can go. I bet you taste sweet down there too. I can basically taste your pussy on my tongue.” I teased even more.

Whack! I laughed when she hit me in the shoulder. I loved it when she blushed in front of me. I stopped teasing her for now.

We have to focus on getting her uncle out of that house before Gloria shows up. Knox was riding beside us with Ryder and Jeffery. The teams separated in the intersections as lookouts while we dealt with what's ahead.

~Lake house~

We made it to the lake house before Gloria. However, everything was dead quiet. Knox hands out vests to everyone with their guns. I keep Ciara close as we enter the house.

The boys out the front hide the bikes and take up their positions. I tightened the vest on Ciara's body and handed her a taser. She frowned.

“No gun?” She glanced at me.

“Nope, you're having the taser.” I replied.

“Why can't I have a gun?” She crossed her arms.

“Baby, we aren't having a fight over a gun. Besides, you've never fried a gun before.” I replied.

“Give her a knife or something bro. A taser is only option A.” Kory butted in.

I death stared him.

“Not fucking helping!” I hissed.

“If you want Ciara to be your queen, she'll have to use these eventually. It's best to learn fast in the field.” Kory pointed out.

“Fine, if she shoots you in the ass. I'm going to laugh mine off. We need to find Neil. Let's move out. Knox, you take point.” I hated this idea, but kory was right.