Scheming/ Ciara's awake

~Olivia~

Ugh, I hated this. I've been in chains for the whole night because of that bitch. Mark my words, she'll get it coming to her. I want everything that belongs to her. That orphaned cunt doesn't deserve anything.

When the doors opened again. I saw my mother. I hated her for doing this too. Why couldn't she be a fucking normal parent for a change.

"Hello darling." My mother snickered.

"Why are you here?" I sneered.

"Don't worry about that. Let me ask you something?" She sat her purse down on the chair.

"What?" I inquired.

"Did Memphis use a condom?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" I questioned.

She lets out an irritated sigh. What was she thinking? My mother wasn't the type to let something go.

"Shit. You could've trapped him in if you fell pregnant with his child. You're going to do whatever it takes to get pregnant and say it's his child." She kicked a bucket over.

"Are you out of your mind? He's not going to fall for that." I shouted at her.

"He will, if you do as I say." She smirked.

I sigh, "Mum!"

"Do you want Memphis or not?" She asked, bluntly.

"Yes, I will do anything to have him. That Ciara bitch is back in town." I informed her.

My mother's face darkened. She hated that Genevieve's daughter was back, because if dad finds out. He'll leave us. Mum has done everything she can to make him happy, but I still don't know.

My mother isn't a good person, I know that. Neither am I. I don't give a fuck anyway. If my mother wants me to trap Memphis, I'll have to listen to her.

Having a baby for Memphis was a sinister idea. I rather like that idea.

"I'll deal with her. You just do what it takes to win. Lie your ass off, Olivia." My mother said with a stern voice.

"I will. Can you get me out of here?" I asked.

"No can do, child. I'm going to see someone about the money. Just hang in a little longer, okay." She responds as she grabs her purse and swings it on her shoulder.

I gasp. "But I'm getting hurt for you."

"You're being punished because you can't keep your mouth shut. Obey for a little while." She responds angrily.

"Okay, I trust you. You better not fuck around!" I trusted my mother.

"Patience sweetheart." She smiled.

With that, she leaves me before anyone could see her. I wonder what she did to get in here. Nevermind, I don't want to know. I'll just focus on baby-making to get my man.

Then, deal with that weak bitch. I deserve to be Memphis's queen. Even if I kill that slut.

.................