Night out goes wrong

~Ciara~

Tonight was going to be the best. Going out with the bikies girls was a night to remember. I grew up with all of them. It's weird that a girl like me hanged around a crowd of bad ass bitches; They're good natured, yet fierce.

Don't fuck with this lot, or they'll have your balls on a plate. Molly drive her car to the club. Apparently owned by Hector, the crazy obsessed Dom you'll ever meet, Plus a narcissistic persona.

~Night club~

The music was popping, the lights were flashing to the beats of the music.

The Night club was partly packed. Molly linked her arm with mine as when walked inside. We had a table and everything set up for us. Hector is Ella's older brother. Who knew she was related to a conceited man.

Ella is a sweetheart with a mean right-hook. She was taught by four brothers that made her tougher than anyone I know. Well, except for Molly, of course.

"Holy shit, Ciara. Get over here and give me a hug." Ella ran towards me.

"You haven't changed one bit, Ella. Finally, you're out of your braces." I laughed.

"Yep, I have a sexy smile now." She smiled wide.

I hugged her as the girls pile on us. We laugh and talk about the old days during school. Ella started her fashion week this year as a designer. Kara was still doing her university degree in business. Ruby was getting her masters as a pastry chef.

"Ah, Ciara. Don't look now. Here comes roundabout tramp 101" Ruby spoke.

"Well, I'll be a nugs uncle. Why is she dressed as a call girl?" Kara asked with her hand over her mouth.

"Well, She's upgraded from street slut to club whore. Men here don't give a fuck, as long as the woman's legs are open. Why would Hector have her here?" Molly frowned.

"He told me that Olivia's mother owed him millions in debt. I guess this is karma at her best. Don't look now, she's coming over." Ella added.

I turned to face her. She wore a call girls outfit. she had a bruise on her face in the shape on a hand. I frowned as she locked eyes with me.

She poured a glass of whiskey on my head. it caused an uproar with the girls. what the fuck is her problem? I hated being bullied. I didn't spend all this time away just to be bullied by her again.

"You fucking bitch. My life is ruined because of you. If you weren't in this existence, I would have Memphis by now. All he ever does is think about you." Olivia shouts.

"Go cry a river, Olivia. Your life is ruined by yourself and actions. Stop throwing blame around because you can't get what you want. I guess the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Daughter like Mother." I said, truthfully.

"Listen, you abandoned little homewrecker. I will have Memphis eventually, and when I do. He'll forget you ever existed." Olivia continued.

I snorted. "You need help, Olivia."

"Back off, Olivia. My brother will never settle with a lunatic like you. How many times does he have to say it. He's not interested in a trash bag!" Molly comes in to defend me.