014

IT'S BEEN 11 years

IT'S BEEN 11 years.. 11 peaceful years. You and Stu became parents to a very beautiful girl named Nevaeh, Heaven backwards which is exactly where she came from. She's a miracle and You couldn't be any happier.

Your baby girl is growing up, starting Middle School which is a very big step for her, you, and Stu. You guys aren't ready for your baby to grow up so quickly.
You feel like your little family isn't fully complete but it'll do for now.

You and Stu still keep in touch with everyone, letting them all hold your daughter once she was born. A very heart warming experience for all of you. You and Stu watched in awe as everyone adored your miracle.

Gale and Dewey are married and living together in Woodsboro, shockingly. Gale is still a writer while Dewey is a sheriff.. still. You call them every once in a while to see how they're doing and what they're up to but most of the time they're the ones calling you to see how Nevaeh's doing and if she likes school. They're the grandparents Nevaeh never had but needs.

Tatum and Randy are still together, living in New York along with you and Stu, a couple of miles away but you make it work. You and Tatum hangout frequently when you just need a girls day, sometimes you bring Nevaeh along which Tatum loves. Randy and Stu are still the same from High School, bullying each other every chance they get..

And Sid... she's living her best life away from Woodsboro. She recently wrote a book with you about the Woodsboro massacre which is doing really good in sales. You bought a copy just to support her and hopefully tell Nevaeh about it when she's old enough to understand. You and Sid video chat so she can see how you, Stu, and Nevaeh are doing, Nevaeh loves talking to 'Aunt Sid' and that makes you smile every time.

Life was perfect with your family, the you and Stu who would sit by the fountain and argue over the tiniest things never would've thought you would have a daughter together. But you guys did and it was the best thing that's happened to you and Stu.

You, Stu, and Nevaeh were watching a movie when your phone rang. You reached for your pocket to grab the tiny device, you weren't really used to the new technology but Nevaeh was somehow an expert at it so she assisted you whenever she'd see you needed help. You looked at the contact name that read "Sid" so you answered.

"Hi, Sidney." You smiled, "Y/N!" Sidney smiled, you smiled along. "Sid, is everything okay?" You asked, stepping into the kitchen so you wouldn't interrupt Stu and Nevaeh who cuddled on the couch, "So, the books doing good." Sid said, "I know, I bought a copy. Maybe I'll have the courage to tell Nevaeh about it one day." You sighed, Sid nodded, "But what's up?" You asked. Sid went quiet for a moment, not knowing how to word what she was just about to say.

"I have a signing for the book." Sid replied, "And, I wanted to know if you would like to join? Considering your story is in there too." Sidney respectfully asked, you smiled. "Sure! Where?" You questioned, Sidney sighed, "Woodsboro." She coldly said, sending chills down your spine.

"Sid." You sighed, looking towards the living room where Nevaeh and Stu lied, "I know, Y/N, I feel like it'll be good for us.. you know? Face our fears head on." Sidney smiled, she was the same from High School.. before the attacks. "Our fears from a decade ago?" You laughed, Sidney laughed along, "It's never too late!" You could practically see her smile.

After the laughter died down you began asking more questions, "When's the signing?" You asked, "In 2 days." Sid answered, "I know! Very late notice but I just found out." She stopped you from saying anything. You laughed, "Okay, I'll have to talk to Stu about this, figure some stuff out." You responded, Sidney excitedly nodded, "Okay, call me." She then hung up.

You looked into the living room once more to see Stu and Nevaeh now sleeping in their cuddling position, you smiled and decided to take a picture. You slowly walked over and aimed the phone at them, pressing the circular button when a flash suddenly appeared from your phone camera, you jumped for a moment but immediately froze as the picture took. Dang phone.

You decided to make sure all of the windows and doors in the house were locked before carefully picking Nevaeh up off of Stu and carrying her to her room. After gently setting her on her bed, you gave her a goodnight kiss then shut her door. Then quietly walking back downstairs.

"Hun, wake up." You gently shook Stu awake, "Hmm, what?" He hummed, stretching a bit but not standing up, "You fell asleep with Nev, I just put her to bed." You spoke, Stu nodded. "Come here." He reached up for you to lie down with him, you smiled before cuddling next to Stu.

"Can you believe we have a kid?" Stuart questioned, staring at you. You smiled, "A beautiful kid." You stared at the ceiling, "I don't know what would've happened if I didn't leave my house back in '96." Stu sighed, "I don't even wanna imagine." You said. Stu played with your hair, "It was all thanks to you." He said, you raised an eyebrow in confusion, "Huh?" You asked. Stu nodded. "I escaped because I didn't wanna get caught for something I was forced to do." He admitted, you waited for him to continue.

"But I searched and searched for you." He smiled, "Every day, every night, my mind went to you. How you were doing. How much you changed, if you did." Stu ranted. You just listened as he stroked your hair. "I didn't give up on finding you and being with you again." He said, "And I never will."

It was the next morning, you and Stu had fallen asleep in the same cuddling position. Nevaeh had woken up before you both and managed to snap a picture of her parents who were madly in love.

CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU, SO JOIN THE ANIMATRONIC FAMILY...

my bad.

anyways, HI GUYS, i am FINALLY on Scream 4 like jeez what took me so long? I'm really excited to write Scream 5 but i'll admit i still don't know what to do with Dewdrop..

i love Dewey, but the plot, but Dew, but the plot UGH

if there's any spelling errors, ignore them i'm dyslexic and i'll probably fix them later..

but i think my ED is back bc i literally wanna throw up looking at food but we're gonna keep living

this is me, if you guys even care..