013

IT WAS THE last day you and Stu would be with Sidney and the rest so you figured it was the right time to announce the big news

IT WAS THE last day you and Stu would be with Sidney and the rest so you figured it was the right time to announce the big news. Which was a surprise for everyone, including Stu.

You had gathered everyone into the living room than began speaking. "I have something I would like to share with you all." You smiled, genuinely smiled. The group politely sat and watched you as you spoke. "So, It took me forever to think of a way to announce this and I'm really glad I get to share this with the people I love the most." You continued.

You gave Stu a box with a pink ribbon wrapped around it. "Open it." You smiled as you sat by his legs. Stu took a deep breath before gently untying the ribbon with everyone watching. Inside, was the positive pregnancy test that had, "Hi, Daddy!" written on it. Stuart let out a sob before picking you up from the ground and hugging you.

"Oh my God!" Everyone jumped up, reading what the test said. "I love you so much." Sidney said as she hugged you, "I love you, Sid." You hugged her back, trying not to tear up from the joy inside of you. Tatum was the next congratulate you, gasping, she ran to hug you. Dewey and Gale finished came to you last, "Y/N!" Dewey happily yelled, giving you a hug before Gale got the chance to. "We love you both so much." Dewey smiled at you and Stu. "We love you." You spoke, wiping the tears.

"How long?" Stu asked you, "I found out a couple of days ago, I wanted to keep it a surprise." You laughed before you sniffled.

This moment was perfect for you, for Stu, for everyone in the room. You couldn't be any happier. Life is perfect just the way it is..

For now.

UGH I JUST WATCHED FNAF AND I LIKED IT A LOT, THE ANIMATRONICS ARE SO ADORABLE UGH

ANYWAYS I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING CAUSE I WANTED TO GET THE CHAPTER OUT OF THE WAY SO WE CAN MOVE ON TO SCREAM 4 BUT I WAS SO LAZY TO WRITE BC IM BORING AND HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH A PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENT...

as u can tell

THIS COVER EATTSSSSS TELL ME NOT