012

"HEY GUYS, COME on in!" Roman opened the door as you and Stu got to the party the same time as Dewey, Gale, Tate, and Jennifer

"HEY GUYS, COME on in!" Roman opened the door as you and Stu got to the party the same time as Dewey, Gale, Tate, and Jennifer. "Join the party." He smiled when you and Stu walked inside. "Thank you." You smiled with a nod.

"We're actually here to see Sidney." Dewey spoke. Roman smiled before answering, "Good, Sidney's here." He answered. You looked around the room, confused as to where she was. "Uhh.." You trailed off, "Where?" You asked.

"She's right there!" Roman smiled while pointing at Angelina. Jennifer then spoke up, "Jesus, not 'Sidney', Sidney!" She yelled then demonstrating what she meant, "Like she's Gale and I'm Gale." Roman shook his head then replied with, "Sidney Prescott? No, I never invited her here." Leaving everyone confused.

"Well, she's on her way!" Gale pitched in, Roman turned back towards Gale, "Well, the more the merrier!" He responded. Angelina and Tyson then joined in the conversation, "God, this house is incredible! It's old Hollywood." Angelina admired with Tyson agreeing. "Yeah, could the dude have more money?" He asked.

You tuned out of their conversation to talk to Stu. "I'm gonna try and find the bathroom." You spoke, Stu nodded before replying with "Okay, I'll go with you." But you refused. "I'll be fine." You said, "Plus, Dewey and Gale are gonna need all the help they can get. I don't trust Roman." You whispered before looking at Roman. "He gives off a weird vibe." You added.

Stu looked puzzled before saying, "What if you need all the help you can get?" He questioned. You smiled at your boyfriend before insisting that you'll be fine. "It's only to the bathroom and straight back." You said. Stu finally gave in but not without asking for a kiss.

You made you way around the house, determined to find the bathroom on your own when you found it upstairs. It was more quiet up there, which made the house more suspenseful and your suspicions on Roman increased by the second. You opened the shower curtain before shutting the door and locking it.

As you did what you had to, you couldn't help but place your hand over your belly. Obviously it hasn't grown yet but you couldn't wait until it did. A little baby boy or girl is what kept a smile on your face, no matter what was going on because in this moment, feeling your belly, made you feel safe and definitely proud.

You finished your business and washed your hands before exiting the bathroom. Totally checking your stomach out in the mirror. You walked back downstairs but it was quiet. There was no one in sight, no music could be heard from feet away. It was strange but you continued your walk downstairs to find Dewey, Gale and Stu.

"Babe?" You called out, confused as to where everyone was. You stopped in your tracks when you heard screams coming from the basement. The only thing you heard before footsteps were, "Is he dead?!" "Very!"

Those footsteps belonged to Gale and Jennifer. They rushed towards you. "Y/N." Gale called, holding Jennifer's hand. You were scared as to why they were acting like this but only because you knew why. You still felt the need to ask.