"You, that's your fault!" Jacob exclaimed angrily. Emmett stopped Jacob and Edward finally spoke.

"We didn't know it was possible."

"What is it?" Jacob asked looking at Carlisle.

"We don't know. nothing crosses the amniotic membrane." Carlisle spoke.

"I don't see it either." Alice said stepping forward. I looked at Jason who was glancing at me.

"And I don't see a future for Bella's anymore." Alice continued.

"We can't find anything in the legends. We know it's strong and it's growing fast." Carlisle said.

I glanced at Jason again who was looking at me. I turned my head back as Jacob scowled.

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it away!" Jacob exclaimed looking at Carlisle. Rosalie started arguing with Jacob and Esme spoke. "Arguing is not good for Bella."

"The fetus is not good for Bella." Alice interrupted the argument.

"It's baby Alice." Rosalie said looking at Alice.

"Perhaps." Jasper said stepping next to his mate. A silence entered the room that Jacob broke.

"Carlisle, you have to do something." Jacob asked.

"No." Bella said from the couch. Everyone looked at Bella.

"This is not your decision." Bella spoke.

"Jacob, we need to talk." Edward said gesturing for Jacob to follow. Silence came to the house. Jason and I stared ahead. The Cullens were frozen and silent.

Jacob came back inside to talk to Bella.

"This was new, vampires can repruduce." Jason said staring ahead.

"Remember to use protection when you fuck a human." I said and Jason laughed out loud.

I saw Jacob change and run into the forest. "Great, now the wolves will find out." I said looking out the window.

"So a war is born?" Jason said looking at me.

Later I saw Jacob arrive followed by Seth. Edward stood on the balcony and Jacob warned him. We listened as the Cullens and Jacob talked in the living room about Sam's plan and that they were going to kill Bella and that thing.

Jacob, Leah and Seth watched around the house. The days passed and I went out for a walk with Esme in front of me. Esme offered them food and Seth was the first to accept the food.

"Hey Madilyn." Seth said with a smile.

"Hey Seth." I smiled back.

"I'm sorry that the situation turned out like this." I said looking at him.

"We made the right decision Seth said looking at his sister who glared at me.

"Why do you look different than the Cullens?" Leah asked looking at me. Seth looked at his sister then me.

"I'm a different kind of vampire." I said with a shrug.

"It's been mentioned in the legends." Jacob said further away.

"Oh, you're not as creepy looking as the Cullens." Leah said and Jacob chuckled.

"Is Bella going to make it?" Seth asked cautiously.

"I can not say." I said quietly and Jacob looked away.

The days in the house were quiet, everyone was silent. Jason and I lived normally, we hunted further away and spent time outside. The wolves are waiting for a moment and it makes me sad because Paul is our friend. Leah slowly started to warm to us and I chatted with her outside and brought her food. Bella looked worse every day and they realized that the baby needs human blood. Carlisle fetched a blood bag and poured some blood into a mug and Bella drank it carefully.

"That's sick." Jacob said.

Jacob seemed to get sick when Bella drank blood. "The pulse is already much better." Carlisle said.

"It works." Rosalie said.

Bella talked to Charlie on the phone and lied about going to Switzerland. Charlie was already about to take off, but Bella was able to convince him that he was feeling much better.

I went to sit on the bench and Edward entered the living room. "Can you do your magic?" Edward asked me and I looked him raising an eyebrow.

"That thing, what gender is it?" Edward asked. I put my hand on Bella's stomach and smiled gently. I did magic and my hands and Bella's stomach glowed red. A smile came to Edward's face and he looked at Bella. Bella looked questioningly but smiled nonetheless. A small smile appeared on my face and I stared at them smiling.

Bella had planned names for the baby and told Jacob about them. Jacob smiled at the names and everything was nice until Bella started squirming and fell to the ground.

"I can't watch this." Jason said wrinkling his nose and walked away.

Everything happened quickly, the baby had to be taken out of Bella. Rosalie took the knife but she saw blood and she was staring at it. Alice took her away.

"Bella's heart can't take this." I said staring Edward who was thinking.

          ༺♡༻༺♡༻༺♡༻༺

I looked at the baby in Edward's hand and smiled. Bella's heartbeat slows down. I took the baby from Edward and took her away. I held the baby in my arms smiling and Jason walked to us with Rosalie behind him.

"Let's wash her of the blood." Rosalie said and we went to the bathroom. We listened with a side ear as Edward tried his best to get Bella to survive. Rosalie sometimes looked at me and I at her.

I sat with the baby in my arms and Rosalie next to me. "She is beautiful." Rosalie said stroking the baby's cheek. Jacob had angrily walked behind us, intending to kill the baby, but when he looked into the baby's eyes, he saw that they had a future together. Them running, getting married, sharing everything.

The wolves were coming. Edward, Jasper and Alice went out and I followed with Jason behind me. The wolves attacked and we defended the Cullens. I grabbed Paul away from Alice's bundle and looked him straight in the eyes. He was shaking his head to me and I pushed him away and went to help the others.

Jacob jumped in the middle of everyone "Stop it it's over!" We looked at Jacob.

"If you kill her, you kill me." Jacob said. Jacob turned into a wolf.

"Jacob imprinted."

"They can't hurt her, whose wolves are imprinted they can't hurt them." We all looked at Jacob. Days passed and we waited for Bella to wake up.