sea la vie - OLIVER QUEEN [A]

Start from the beginning

● After 'killing' Tobias, Jacqueline leaves Freeland and moves to Starling City where she gets a tech job at Queen Consolidated (Gambi taught her to hack). And 3 years have past prior to arrow season one.

● Jacqueline received the vaccine, which gave her her powers, when she was just an infant. She doesn't remember getting it. Nor does she remember her brother holding her under his bed as he watched Tobias kill their Father. She was just so young. Which is why she sees Gambi more as her Father than Jefferson. Jefferson and Gambi raised her and Gambi always talked about her Dad and never tried to take that position from him. But he does love her as his daughter.  

● Jacqueline and Oliver both have some darkness in them. But because Jackie is so sweet and kind in despite of it, he refuses to see her darkness. It can cause some issues between them but he just sees the best in her. 

 ● You are more than welcome to write Jacqueline into arrow cameos in other shows (The Flash etc), Legends of Tomorrow, Elseworlds and Crisis on Infinite Earth's. I haven't really seen much of the DC series stuff, which is why I only have Arrow in this timeline, but you don't have to stick to it and if you need help with a plot point, I'll try and help.

● Black Lightning came out in 2018 so you can either set it back to align when you want to or wait until season 6 of arrow. It would be nice to at least have references to the events of Black Lightning, especially his return, because Jacqueline would obviously keep tabs on her home.

● Jacqueline and Oliver grow close during season two. Jacqueline doesn't judge Oliver for his darkness because she knows what it's like to have done bad. But she sees the good in him and that makes him love her more. The only thing Jacqueline isn't thrilled about is the secret keeping. 

● You can decide how many children they have and you can name and cast them accordingly.

ACT ONE
arrow season one

● Jacqueline works with Felicity at Queen Consolidated and once she realises the connection between Oliver's requests and the Hood cases she's been monitoring, she starts to help as a vigilante. They name her Riptide. Oliver doesn't know who she really is until he takes the girls to his arrow cave under Verdant and she reveals her secret. Felicity is very shocked. They bond over becoming vigilantes because of their Fathers. Jackie cares about Oliver and is sad when he leaves.

ACT TWO
arrow season two

● Jacqueline and Oliver are growing closer in both lives. Even though she has some feelings for Oliver, she refuses to let them turn into jealousy of irritation with Sara. She really cares about Sara. She's very shocked about the whole Slade thing and tries to help Oliver through it. And she's there to comfort him when his Mother is killed. Oliver admits he loves her (to fool Slade, but also because he does like her) so after it's all over, they decide to take things slow.

ACT THREE
arrow season three

● Jacqueline is devastated by Sara's death. She also starts to care about Roy a lot - like a mother. Jacqueline works with Felicity at Palmer technologies and is BROTP with Ray. Her and Oliver are building on their slow romantic relationship. They get really close. Which is why she's devastated when he decides to go with the League. But despite what he did during that time, she held onto hope. At the end, they go off together.

ACT FOUR
arrow season four

● Jacqueline and Oliver actually end up in Freeland, per Jackie's request. They go back and Oliver runs for Mayor with Jackie at his side and funded by Felicity who runs Palmer technologies. After he proposes, she does get into an accident but instead of surgery, she goes into a coma. It takes a while, but her meta-genes speed up her healing and save her. She manages to save Laurel with her blood bending, but then Laurel dies again and she can't stop it. Their relationship gets a bit rocky and Jackie asks for a break rather than to end the engagement. At the end, Jackie even ropes in Gambi to help hack to save the world. 

ACT FIVE
arrow season five

● Jacqueline gets really attached to the recruits and is the good cop compared to Oliver's bad cop. After the alien space ship, both her and Oliver realise they really want to get married and so they do. Dinah and Jackie are BROTP (metas unite!). Oliver shuts Jackie out as she tries to be there for him. They end up distancing themselves from each other. Felicity brings her into the Helix fold. Trapped in the bunker, amongst their arguing, Jackie reveals she's pregnant. She's taken to the island with the others.

ACT SIX
arrow season six

● Five months and heavily pregnant later, Jackie is trying her hardest to be there for William and not take the place of his Mother. Despite being pregnant, Jackie wants to help Felicity fix their helix mess. They have their kid right before Oliver goes off to help Slade. After a break after that, Jackie returns as Riptide. The trial is very stressful for Jackie as she stands by Oliver through it all. She's devastated at losing Quentin and at the thought of her children being raised without their Father.

ACT SEVEN
arrow season seven

● Jackie is no longer Riptide and is trying her best to cope without Oliver, with the help of her family and friends. Her child is sent to Gambi whilst Diaz is still loose. You can decide if they have another kid (instead of Mia) and if they do, I would imagine them naming them after Quentin in some way.

● You can have a go at season 8 yourself. It's totally up to you. 

● Have fun expanding Jacqueline and Oliver into the other parts of DC, if you wish that is. I just picture anything that has Oliver or even Jefferson in it, Jacqueline would be there too.

IMPORTANT —
anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — Favourite Arrow character and why?