sea la vie - OLIVER QUEEN [A]

Começar do início

And not just Riptide and the Hood because Jacqueline and Oliver were worming themselves into each others' lives also. Neither of them knowing that the connection they were making was going to be stronger than any storm that would hit them.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"She is water,
soft enough to offer life,
tough enough to drown it away."

- rupi kaur

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"Oliver, our darkness does not define us."

"You don't know what true darkness is, Jacqueline."

jacqueline pierce and oliver queen

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

fullname: Jacqueline Rosa Pierce
age: 28 (as of arrow season 1)
alias: Tidal (Freeland)
Riptide (Starling/Star City)

family: Alvin Pierce (Father)†
unknown (Mother)†
Peter Gambi (Father-figure/Guardian)
Jefferson Pierce (Brother)
Anissa Pierce (Niece)
Jennifer Pierce (Niece)
William Clayton/Queen (Step-son)
tbd child/children
other unnamed family

tidal & riptide

● Powers: Jacqueline can't create water, only control it. She can take it from the rain and manipulate it. She normally carries a pouch of water on her. Basically, think ATLA water-bending without the healing. She can also blood-bend but it's extremely difficult and painful for her to do. But sometimes it's necessary to keep someone alive. And because she's a meta-human, she has enhanced healing. 

● Suit: Gambi makes most of her suits. The reason no one connected Tidal with Riptide was because she had a different suit that she made herself. Gambi taught her how to make one and occasionally sends her upgraded ones. It's a simple navy skin-tight suit with water pouches lined into it. Also has a water symbol on the front and a matching mask.

● Tidal: Tidal was Freeland's vigilante along with Black Lightning. They fought side by side for Freeland until they 'killed' Tobias Whale. After that, she also vanishes.

● Riptide: Noticing the connection between Oliver's requests and the vigilante, Jacqueline decided to start up once more as a vigilante. She became Riptide and helps the Hood kick ass, but she's against killing as even though Tobias killed her Dad, she feels guilty about killing him.

If you would like to know any other details about Jacqueline, please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes: