Introduction

Artemia Lian was reborn in another world called ELEVIAN she died at the age of Fourteen. And was reborn again as the daughter of a famous and rich noble.

Her new life will now begin as Leanor Ophelia Estelle Emilia Celeste Azora Rinchendra Farrell.

•Azrael Luvian Caelestis Alexander Skyler Rince Farrell is Celeste's father, he is the youngest son of the famous billionaire Xavier. He is known to be strict, over protective and a loving father to his daughter.

'The fate has sent my heart a knight, who brought it joy and light.'

• Keiran is her childhood friend with a weird disorder and has OCD. He is known for being cruel, cold, heartless and mysterious. He' currently suffering from a disease called Heterochromia.

The question is, who is he in Artemia's new life?

•Xavier Lorcan Atticus Jade Farrell is Celeste's grand father. He is quite impatient and cruel when it comes to business but soft and gentle when it comes to his grandchildren especially Celeste.

•Lucien Kairos Ryker Zane Farrell is the oldest son of Xavier. People describe him as a beast and a psychopath monster.

They say that a beast needs a master but not this beast, or does it?.

•Lucian Zander Flinn Lionel Farrell has a very cheerful and gentle personality. He call Celeste by the nickname peanut. The second and kindest son of Xavier.

'She was evil and cruel. And I was willing to be her slave, she had unlock a side of me that are starting to scare me.'

• Zachary Nathaniel Inigo Giles Farrell is the third son of Xavier. He is quiet and odd?. He call Celeste by the nickname ladybug

'She was my shadow, my sweet little shadow. I am willing to be her prey in order to make her stay'

•Zeke Alister Uraz Farrell the infamous twin of Celeste's father. No one knows him except his family. He remained hidden deep within his brothers shadow. He is quite a player.

'When my future begins to flashed within my eyes, it left me shattered and broken like a fucking hurricane'

Fellisia Elena Queen Ele Elizabeth Farrell-White was the daughter of Elaine Levian Farrell-White. She was known at the fashion industry. Her life was surrounded with fame and class.

'My life was perfect and fun. Until he came, and ruined everything'

Mila is Celeste's personal maid. Nothing much is known about her aside from one thing. It was either her bad or evil side.

'I will protect the young lady Farrell no matter what happened!!'

Fabian is Rince right hand and butler. He is quite cold and mysterious himself. He came from an unknown family with a hidden background.

'She was my sweet mischievous lady. And she was mine.'

On the previous chapter, Celeste's cousins were introduce.

•Flynn
Pyrrhos
•Cyrus
•Xanthus
Calian
•Caspian
Kaius
•Kyler

******

Note:
I should have written this much earlier but.... hey people make mistake.

Anyways how's everyone!?
I wanted to write some introduction to all the characters in this story to avoid confusion and stuff.

I'll just add some further introduction and information about the characters at the next chapter.