Chapter 4

Celeste Point Of View

Who's your mother child? He questioned staring straight into my eyes. His presence screamed authority and power but what really caught my attention was his eyes, it was somewhat familiar same as mine?.

I don’t want to repeat myself child. Where's your mother.” he ordered, his grip tightened while holding my shirt. He was about to speak again but got cut off by a familiar voice, save by the bell.

“My lord, I apologized on behalf of the child you're holding.” Mila apologized as she surprisingly turned pale. This rude guy did not even give her a single glance and continued to glare at me.

‘Is glaring a tradition here or something?’

Is this your child.” he asked instead, clearly referring to me.

No my Lord.” Mila replied. Her heads were slightly down, her feet kept tapping the floor and she kept playing with her hair. Is she nervous? what ever for?.

Then whose child is this.” he asked again, this time a little calmer. Mila was quiet for a while before finally answering.

She is the young master Rince's daughter my lord.” she answered clearly hesitating. I noticed a sudden change of emotion on the man's face but it immediately faded.

Is that so? Then I will take this child with me.” he declared before Mila could even protest.

********

Who's child is that father? An unfamiliar voice asked, sounding rather confused. His voice was honestly gentle and cheerful.

I didn't know you were interested with small beings now father.” unlike the first one this second voice sounded dead and sarcastic.

This is your brother's child Lucien.” this man answered like nothing making the two unfamiliar men gasp in shock and started examining me from head to toe.

“I didn't know you had a child Lucian.” the guy named Lucien mockingly stated to the man sitting beside him.

The last time I checked, you're the player between the two of us Lucien.” Lucian hissed, clearly offended by his brother's choice of words.

Stop it you idiot. This is clearly Rince's child, can't you see.” another unfamiliar voice scolded from the left.

It was a guy wearing glasses, he was sitting comfortably in one of the single couches while holding a glass of wine. How come I didn't notice him a while ago? And just who are these people?.

Your cousin is right. This is Rince's daughter.” the man carrying me confirmed making them pause.

Is it just me or the silent is getting akward.

Who awe you?I begin to asked. The atmosphere around me is suffocating. And just like that, all heads turned towards me. I didn't dare to avert my sight away from them and stared at them coldly if they can stare at me coldly I can too.

How dare you speak to us like that. Do you even know who we are!the man wearing glasses asked, sounding so annoyed with me.

That's why I've asked you didn't I? And just so you know mistew I have a name, my name is Celeste Azowa Fawwell.” I pointed out. I saw his jaw clenched not very pleased with what I just said. I can't tell them my whole name, especially to a stranger like them.