The Battle Part 1

A couple minutes later they all arrived in the abandoned entertainment center to get ready to do the big battle. The cheaters, the traitors and Monoma were very confidant that they were going to win (which we know won't happen) and Marinette, the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu could not wait to teach those brats a lesson that they will never forget. While they were getting ready for some reason The Mare Bay Times Bloggers, Mei Hatsume and Varian excused themselves saying that they had to do something and the LOV followed them. They curious about what it was but just shrugged it off. A couple minutes later after they were all ready Marinette, the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu looked up at the seats where the others were sitting as well as Mei Hatsume, Varian, Mare Bay Times Bloggers and the LOV who had returned. Marinette turned to her friends and smirked.

"Are you guys ready to teach those brats a lesson and kick some ass?" she asked.

"More then ready." answered the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu with smirks.

"Good then let's get this party started." Marinette said with a firm nod.

The 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu smiled and gave firm nods back and went to the stage and saw their exes and Adrien standing in front of them with evil smirks.

"Ready to lose and come crawling back to us?" they asked.

"No more like ready for you to leave us the fuck alone." answered Marinette, The 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu with smirks.

"All right then let the battle begin!!!!!!!" Monoma exclaimed.

Izuku VS Kendo

Izuku began to power up and Kendo enlargened her fists as they prepared to fight.

"When this is over Izuku you'll be back by side." Kendo said with a smirk.

"Never gonna happen especially after you threatened my kids." said Izuku sternly.

"Also Izuku you should know that I overheard her say that when she wins the battle she's gonna send your daughter and son to an orphanage." Shigiraki called out.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Izuku as he looked at Kendo wide-eyed.

"That' right when get back together we'll need to focus on having our own kids and besides they're nothing but little cursed brats who will get in the way." Kendo said with an evil grin.

Izuku got wide-eyed when he heard that. He couldn't believe what he had just heard this bitch who used to trust with his kids just admitted that she never loved them!!!!!!!!!!! He looked up at the seats and saw Eri and Kota who were shaking with tear filled eyes as Mirio, Nejire and Tamiki were hugging them and then turned back to Kendo as powered up even more and had hate in his eyes.

"You will not touch Eri or Kota and you will never come near my kids AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled.

They both charged at each other as Kendo jumped up and got ready to punch Izuku with her enlarged fist but Izuku dodged it, jumped up and landed his foot into Kendo's back causing her to land on the ground hard. When she looked up she saw Izuku coming down at her.

"Full cowling 80% smash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku.

He used 80% over his power to punch Kendo across the room and into the wall causing her to be knocked out. Izuku won the battle.

Bakugo VS Camie

"Ready to be mine again Bakubabe?" Camie answered with an evil smirk.

"Nope not ready bitch." answered Bakugo.

Camie took a breath and began to spread her smoke around the room but Bakugo was able to get rid of it by sending in a ton of little explosions causing it to disappear as he charged at her and powered up.