Confrontation Before Battle

Both groups looked at the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma with hatred in their eyes as they approached them while stomping angrily although Kim was trembling as he was staring at The Lov with fear. They obviously figured out that they found out their stupid plan and they still had the audacity to try anything. Either they were very stupid and delusional or they were crazy and selfish.

Anyway the cheaters, the traitors and Monoma stomped towards both groups and then glared at them while having their fists in their hips.

"How many times do we have to fucking tell you brats we don't like you we want nothing to do with you go away." said Pouncival angrily.

"Shut up you little furball this has nothing to do with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Monoma yelled.

"No you shut up Monoma we figured out your devious plan!!!!!!!!!" yelled Tokoyami.

"I can't believe that you would do something like that and think that they would get back together with you and that we would go back to Paris with you and be your friends again!!!!!!!!!!!!" Marinette yelled.

"Well we wouldn't have to resort to that if you would have just done what we said!!!!!!!!" yelled Kendo as she stomped her foot.

"Yeah you left us no choice!!!!!!!!!" Nino yelled.

"It's also your guys fault that we cheated!!!!!!!!!" yelled Ibarra.

"Us?!!!!!!!!!" the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu asked in tones filled with anger and confusion.

"Yeah if you would've just fulfilled our needs whenever we wanted then would've been satisfied with you!!!!!!!!" answered Awase while stomping his feet.

"But you just couldn't have done that couldn't you?!!!!!!!!" Kurioiro yelled.

The 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu glared at their exes while their fists started shaking and the rest of the group and The LOV stared at the cheaters very baffled. Did they actually just say that?

"Oh my fucking god." Hakagure, Kyoka Mina and Mirabel groaned as the put their fingers on the bridge of their noses.

"I can't believe that you all just said that what has become of all of  you?" said Togaru.

"What it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Setsuna yelled.

"Yeah!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Kinoko.

"Oh my god you're pissing me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Izzy yelled.

"Yeah you're just totally gross and lame as well as crazy!!!!!!!!" yelled Misty.

"And guess what you all just lost you're chances cause after what you did and the little stunt you were going to pull now we're never gonna have sex with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the 1-A boys, Momo and Tsu yelled.

"You can never say never babe take off your clothes take off your clothes why isn't it working?!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Awase.

Both groups looked at Awase with raised eyebrows.

"Wow and I thought I was crazy." Twice said as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Shut up villain it's all yours and the others villains fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Monoma

"Why cause we wouldn't let you do so fucking stupid?!!!!!!!!!!!" Kurogiri yelled

"We had too to go to these lengths cause they were being so fucking stubborn!!!!!!!!" yelled Alya.

"More like you are the being so fucking stubborn cause you can't get it through your thick skulls that they want nothing to do with you and that they FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Spinner yelled.