Chapter 4: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (4)

In his original world, Chen Liguo had been secretly in love with a man for thirteen years.

   From high school to college, from college to the end of his life.

   When a heavy truck hit him, his life changed. After rebirth, Chen Liguo also began to try to let go of his too-heavy feelings.

   Ran Qingkong is a man who attracts the attention of others. He is handsome and calm. He has the qualities that women want and the qualities that men envy.

   Everything.

   Chen Liguo liked Ran Qingkong. If it weren't for system restrictions, he would be willing to try it with Ran Qingkong.

   But the reality is there, so Chen Liguo was forced to restrain his thoughts and focus on changing Ran Tongtong's fate.

   But he never expected that things would suddenly develop in such a steep way.

   Why Xu Luoya suddenly came to him, why Ran Qingkong cooked for him, all of which were answered perfectly after Chen Liguo was knocked unconscious - Ran Qingkong had plans for him!!!

   After receiving this realization, Chen Liguo shed tears of joy.

   Chen Liguo: "System!!! System!!! Don't blame me this time!!"

   The system: "…."

   Chen Liguo: "He forced me to become gay!! I didn't do it voluntarily!!!"

   The system: "..." Brother, can you calm down your excited expression when you say that you are not voluntary?

   Chen Liguo: "So this is not a violation." If Chen Liguo refuses to take the main line, he will be forcibly removed from the world and will not be able to save a single destiny point.

   The system: "..." Miscalculated.

   Chen Liguo: "I'm a little happy."

   The system: "...Chen Liguo."

   Chen Liguo: "Huh?"

   The system said: "Even if he forces you, you can't show your willingness."

   Chen Liguo: "(⊙v⊙)?"

   The system: "Please see the first world for details." The first world is when Chen Liguo was bewitched by "beauty" and was forcibly removed from that world.

   Chen Liguo: "Oh... okay, okay." He knew that the loopholes in the system were not so easy to catch.

   However, although he could communicate with the system without any hindrance, Chen Liguo's body was still in a coma.

   I don't know how long it took, but he finally gained consciousness hazily.

   However, Chen Liguo seemed to be very tired physically and mentally because he slept for too long. Even the action of opening his eyes took him a long time to do it.

   His eyelids seemed to be stuck with glue. It took all his strength to make Chen Liguo vaguely see the scene in front of him.

   This is a completely unfamiliar room, with simple decoration, white curtains, and warm orange sunlight streaming in from the window. Chen Liguo moved slowly, and there was a faint sound of metal collision in his ears.

   "Wen You." A somewhat cold hand touched Chen Liguo's forehead. Ran Qingkong's voice was still so gentle, so gentle that Chen Liguo wanted to rub his face against his hand.

   But fortunately, he endured it.

   "W-what's wrong with me?" Chen Liguo's voice was very weak, and he felt that he had no strength at all.