313.Don't miss me too much. We will meet soon

Start from the beginning

But to get this investment, she had to do so much for him. But investing in a movie means that Mr. Han would be obliged to her because he got the investment because of her relationship with Yang Hongseok and it would also raise her reputation in front of everyone.

When she went to the villa last night, he didn't let her eat anything as she didn't even have dinner and tortured her the whole night just as she stepped into his villa.

She was like a s.e.x toy for him that he could use whenever he wants. There isn't any relationship between them.

She was not less either. She doesn't love him but only needs his money and power.

'She didn't think that's it's wrong in any way. Lisa must have one as well.'

She calmed herself thinking that Lisa would be no different either. ' How can a girl like Lisa have no backing? That's why she got into Mr. Han's movie.' she thought about it.

'Or she came by seducing Mr. Han himself?

After being tortured for the whole night, she finally came back to the hotel at dawn. She didn't get any sleep and had to attend this script reading. She was lacking sleep and her whole body was aching.

That beast didn't let her eat anything and banged her for the whole night with an empty stomach.

She was starving and Mr. Han was also taking his sweet time coming down. Yeri gulped the glass of water in one go to subside her hunger a little.

On the other hand, Lisa was looking down at her phone in bewilderment.

"Don't miss me too much. We will meet soon." this was the message sent by Jungkook.

She was confused because of his message. Of course, they will meet soon because they were supposed to leave by 3 pm but didn't he ask her to stay back?

If she stayed back, how will they see each other soon? She is in Ning city and he is in S city.

She wondered as she furrowed her brows. She ignored the strange and displeased gaze by Yeri.

Just as she was about to question him what he meant by his message, at that time, she heard some firm footsteps.

She looked around and saw Mr. Han entered the restaurant with Tzuyu. She put down her phone without replying and turned back to see Mr. Han.

Tzuyu who was sitting with them a while ago went back a few minutes back to escort Director Han. She was his assistant, so she should be beside him.

Everyone stood up to greet Mr. Han. Lisa also got up and looked at the man who was older but he has maintained him well.

His charisma and aura have that power and intimidation. He was wearing a white and blue checked shirt with blue colored jeans which were making him look younger for his age. As his body was still in shape, he was not looking strange.

Instead, he was looking good in this outfit.

Mr. Han glanced at everyone when he reached their table and said, "Just sit down." he gestured to everyone to sit down.

But he didn't sit down and said with a subtle smile on his face.

"I am glad that you all came to attend this workshop. I wanted to meet you guys with each other and wanted you to form a bond with each other so that you can work in a friendly environment."

"I was not able to accompany you all tonight because of an important meeting that I had yesterday with our new investor who has invested 200 million dollars in our movie," he said with a bright smile.

"With this investment, our film budget has been increased to 300 million dollars. Now we need to work hard to make this movie successful and not let anyone down who invested in this movie. Okay?" Mr. Han asked them in a booming voice.

"Yes." everyone replied in unison.

"Also, I also want everyone to mind their attitudes. I do not like situations where artists fight with each other at every single thing. So don't try to do anything if you want to work in my movie. " his gaze sharpened as his gaze settled on Yeri.

Tzuyu told him everything last night and didn't hide anything with him even the incident with her assistant.

This enraged Mr. Han and wanted to reprimand Yeri for it, but in the morning he got a call from Yang Hongseok who was the biggest investor in the movie before the new investment.

Yang Hongseok has invested only 50 million dollars in the movie while 50 million dollars were invested by others. But he was the biggest investor before the new investment which was of 200 million dollars.

He was glad that he got such a big investment even when he didn't even approach them for the investment.

However, he didn't say anything to Yang Hongseok when they talked on the phone and just listened to what he had to say.

Mr. Yang told him indirectly to take care of Yeri and would not let her be bullied by anyone. Also, treat her well.

After hanging up the phone, Mr. Han scoffed at his stupidity. He still behaves like he has the say in it. Now he was not the biggest investor anymore and even without his investment, he will have more than enough money to make this movie.

Moreover, the new investor didn't have any demands. They just wanted to make a good movie and nothing else.

Mr. Han understood what he meant by 'actresses'. Tzuyu told him the argument between Lisa and Yeri.

He also has observed the characters of both and could say who was at fault.

He has been working in this industry for more than 15 years and has seen many people in his life. He could judge one's character, just by looking at them for once.

That's why he picked Lisa for the role of Empress when he saw her for the first time.

He saw the powerful aura and that gaze which was required in his second female lead.