311.Her hand became sore

Start from the beginning

"If you don't want us to do it today, then we won't. And I am sorry that I didn't do anything special for you and we almost had our first time in this tiny hotel room. Don't know how many people have come here and have done many things." his lips turned into a thin line.

Earlier, due to his desperation, he didn't consider this but doing it in this hotel room, is not memorable at all.

He doesn't know how many people must have slept there and had done many things. He wanted to make their first time very special and memorable.

So he could not do it in this tiny room.

Lisa pursed her lips and almost laughed out loud hearing her words. She didn't think about that though.

She was just worried about the noise and that uncomfortable feeling that she was having.

But the more uncomfortable thing was that when he turned to her side while hugging her with their bare upper bodies and he also placed his leg on hers, avoiding her injured leg.

She was surprised when he suddenly did this, which brought their bodies closer and she could feel his hand roaming over her body.

She doesn't know where to look because his bare muscled chest was in front of her. And when he hugged her tightly, her lips touched his chest.

"Erm."

She tried to flinch his arms and was trying to find a comfortable position but she heard his painful groan above her head.

She froze in that position. She slightly looked down and looked at the bulge in his pants.

Her ears turned tomato red and she literally stopped moving and also tried to hold her breath.

She was afraid to provoke him at this movement because this will make him wild again.

"Lisa," he said with much difficulty while hugging her tightly.

Her upper body was pressed against his and he could feel her soft mounds.

She blinked her eyes and didn't say anything. She was worried that if she speaks, he will feel uncomfortable.

When he didn't hear any response, he looked down and saw her staring at his erection.

At that moment, he didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

"You know, you can help me with your hands as well if you don't want to do it today. This way we won't be wasting our first time and I will not be tortured at well," he said hesitantly trying to see her expressions.

Her eyes widened when she heard his words. At first, she didn't understand properly, but when he held her hand and started to reach to his pants, her hands started trembling and realized what was happening.

She looked at him in desperation and did not want to do it. It was embarrassing and it was something unimaginable for her to do.

She never expected that an Empress had to do something like this one day.

In the morning, when Lisa opened her eyes hazily, she looked around her side and saw no one.

Jungkook must have left.

He has told her before sleeping that they will not be figured out. He will leave before anyone wakes up and he did.

She was worried about others finding him in her room but he left early in the morning.

Though she was feeling bad because of it, however, it is for the better.

She tiredly sat up on the bed and looked down. Her face became red because she was wearing a pair of pajamas.

Last night, she slept with her exposed upper body and was only wearing her tights. But now, she was wearing new pajamas.

It must be Jungkook who changed her into these clothes.

Last night, when she wanted to wear clothes when they decided to not go further, he stopped her and said that it's a hassle and he wanted to sleep by hugging her like this.

Despite her struggle, he didn't let her put on some clothes. But he changed her into pajamas before leaving.

She was thankful and embarrassed as well. Before, it seemed like he changed her tights as well.

He made her wear other shorts of the Pajama. She was so embarrassed that she wanted to bang her head on the wall.

But this is still much better than going all the way. She was already nervous and embarrassed thinking about if they had gone all the way, what would happen?

She got off the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up. It is 8 in the morning and she has to attend the script reading in a while.

It is arranged in the area as well. For the script reading, Mr. Han will be present, so she needs to look presentable.

When she went into the bathroom, she stretched her hand to pick up her toothbrush.

But when she looked at her hand, she went into the flashback.

Her whole body turned stiff and red remembering how he tortured her hands just to please himself.

She does not want to do it, but her determination broke in front of his puppy eyes which were begging her to do it.

At first, she was really bad at it and couldn't understand why the hell she was doing this.

But he kept making lewd pleasurable noises which made her face more blush.

She wanted to stop early but he didn't leave her hand and made her do it for half an hour.

Her hand became sore and her wrist was feeling weak. It was her first time doing something so adventurous.

She has never thought that she would do something like this.

'He should be glad that the Empress of Jeong Dynasty served him last night.' she scoffed seeing her complexion in the mirror.

Even though she doesn't miss Jeongguk anymore, yet she can't get out of her Empress kind of mode.

How can she leave her identity in an instant? She was the Empress, even though people don't recognize her as one, but she was and that's the fact.

She can't change this one.