16: Red eyes

Things were a blur.

My mind was Fuzzy.

The world was spinning.

My heart was pounding.

Colors seemed to fade into nothing but the shades of grey, black and white.

My vision was narrowed on the horrific vision in front of me.

Zoro was laying in a massive pool of blood. Chopper, Robin, Nami and Ussop currently surrounded him, tears running down their cheeks and hitting the deck beneath them. Sanji, Luffy, Franky and Brooke all taking action and attacking Yami.

And all I did was stand there frozen.

All I fucking did was stand there.

"(Y/N)!" Nami screamed my name on the top of her lungs. I didn't respond though, my mind was blank as if I couldn't hear.

A voice rang through my mind.

"You can manipulate death itself."

I can save Zoro. I can. I don't know how but I need to try. Why can't I move?

"(Y/N)! Please! Help him!" A voice sobbed beside me. I could feel the slight shaking of someone trying to grab my attention but again, I was unable to move.

Please.... I need to save him.

"You can manipulate death itself."

"You can save him."

"This is all your fault."

"Zoro wouldn't be dead right now if it weren't for you."

"Worthless trash, you don't even know how to use your power."

These voices rang through my head until I dropped down to my knees, letting out a blood curdling scream as I gripped my head in agony.

"What the- (Y/N)?" I heard my name being called out by Luffy. I heard him and whimpered. My vision faded to black for a second until I could see the world more clearly. My body went numb and my vision turned red. I could hear my blood pumping in my ears but it felt unusually hot.  

"Save him."

With that last voice in my head, my eyes turned red and my body moved on its own. I zoomed across the desk, the feeling as if I was on fire. I sprinted right towards Yami who was currently fighting Luffy and Sanji.

I zoomed past them, ignoring their pleading calls as my sight only had one target. Yami.

"Kill him. Save Zoro."

Letting out a battle cry, my foot came up and landed a good kick right into his face, sending him flying back against the deck. He grunted in pain and tried to stand up but I didn't give him any chance to recover as I landed my second attack with a powerful punch to the stomach. 

"Wai-" Yami pleaded, clutching his stomach as he coughed up some blood. I didn't wait. I kept going.

One punch after another, I showed no mercy for the evil in front of me. My vision still red, the color of his blood splattering everywhere. I could hear my name being called from multiple voices but I ignored them.

Another punch.

"You..."

Another.

"Must..."

Another.

"DIE!"

One final blow, the man I had assaulted with punches one after another was almost unrecognizable. The last blow mad the man unconscious. Presumably dead.