15: Zoros dead?

I've never been so excited to get out this damn medical bed. I feel like I've been here more times than not.

After the whole thing with Zoro, it was mainly Luffy coming in begging Chopper to let me get up so we can go fishing and play. Chopper obviously scolded Luffy saying I wasn't fully healed. Nami came in a few times to check up on me. Same with Brook.

"(Y/N)." Robin smiled sweetly at me, entering the room. I smiled back at her warmly and watched her walked to the side of my bed.

"I researched more on your fruit. I read that your fruit has a unique perk of being able to heal faster than most people. Two times as fast to be precise." She handed me the book which was open to a certain page regarding my fruit.

"Wow." I trailed off in complete shock.

"That'll definitely come in handy." I nodded my head, agreeing with her.

"It sure will," I scanned over the words on the page, consuming all the information I could before handing her the book back. "Thanks Robin. I really appreciate it."

She gave me a wide smile. "Of course. Anything for my crew and captains girl."

Captains WHAT!

"W-what?" My face went completely red, and my eyes as wide as they could get.

"Oh please, I see whats going on. I'm very observant." She winked, standing up and heading to the door. She turned around to me once she had her hand on the doorknob and I just sat there in silence with a red face and wide eyes. She chuckled at me.

"Oh and Luffy may have told me about the almost kiss."

With that, she left the room leaving me in even more shock. I couldn't even really respond to her or get any words to come out.

It was more like TWO almost kisses, but hey who's counting?

Me. I'm counting.

Stupid brain.

I groaned, dragging the palm of my hand across my face. My life has certainly turned out to be something crazy. 

"You're free to get up, but please-" Chopper was trying to say as he walked into the room but I had already jumped up and bolted out the door.

FREE AT LAST!

I giggled, soaking up the warm sun as I made it out on to the main deck.

"You're out of bed?" Ussop questioned, walking up to me. 

I nodded enthusiastically. "Yup, Chopper gave me the go ahead."

"(Y/N)!" Luffy yelled, wrapping his arms around my waist and sling shotting at me. This caused him to smack into me and both of us tumble to the ground.

"Ow."

"You idiot!" Followed by a loud slap by the navigator. "She just got out of the medical ward! Be careful!"

Luffy pouted at Nami while he rubbed his head. I laughed along side Ussop as I brushed myself off from the small tumble I took.

"I'm okay." There was a bright smile on my face. Words could not describe how excited I was to have my friends by my side. No, not friends.

Family.

Luffy wrapped his arms around me again, lightly this time, and pulled me into a hug. I instantly wrapped my arms back around him. 

"Zoro! (Y/N)'s out of bed!" Luffy screamed over to Zoro who was leaning up against the deck. My face heated up as I felt Luffys arm securely around my waist.