𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

Start from the beginning

"I'll beat him up if hes rude to you again." Dorothea tells her with a shrug, and while Dorothea doesn't necessarily condone violence, she'd more than allow it this time.

Edward, from across the cafeteria, hears her thoughts and smiles amusedly at the threats against him, because its so strange, yet entertaining, hearing such violent thoughts coming from Dorothea Shelby.

Bella turns her head to look at Dorothea, and then she laughs. "I don't think you'll have to do that."

"Well, if I do, just let me know."

THE REST OF LUNCH PASSES WITHOUTH anymore threats or talks of Edward.

Dorothea leaves the cafeteria for her second to last class of the day, and as she exits the building into the outside, she can see that the parking lot has is slick with ice. She cautiously walks to the building her class is in, careful to not slip.

All throughout class, she tries to pay attention to the teacher or the whiteboard, but whenever she begins to concentrate, Paul peeks into her mind and then completely overtakes it, leaving her to think about him all throughout class.

Shes thankful that gym is next, she hopes that partaking in some physical activity will help occupy her mind enough to stop thinking about him.

As she enters into the gym, she sees Bella standing near the volleyball net, winding and unwinding her fingers together. Dorothea walks up and stands next to her.

"Hey, Bella. How was biology with Edward?" She asks, wiggling her blonde eyebrows.

Bella scoffs, shakes her head and glances down at the squeaky gym floor. "It actually wasn't that bad." She answers with a slight shrug. "We talked. It was fine."

Dorothea smiles at the brunette. "Good! Now theres no animosity, right?"

Bella nods, a bit uncertain but mostly confident. "Right." She echoes.

Then, Coach Clapp blows his whistle and tosses Dorothea the scuffed up volleyball, she catches it and walks towards her spot, as does everyone else.

"Remember Bella, stay back." Dorothea says lightheartedly.

Bella chuckles airily. "Okay."

Gym passes smoothly, with no rampant volleyballs bouncing off of anybodies heads. In the locker room, the girls, besides Bella because she left in a rush, dress and chat mindlessly.

"So, is Alice coming over today?" Jessica asks, pulling a pink shirt over the top of her head.

Dorothea scoffs a laugh. "Jess, give it up."

"I was just curious!" Jessica defends herself. After a few silent moments, she clears her throat. "But, is she?"

Dorothea closes her locker and turns towards Jessica. "No, she isn't. You can come over if you want, mom's gonna be leaving for work pretty much right before we get there."

Jessica shrugs, putting her coat on. "Fine with me."

They walk out of the gym, out into the cold and now snowy parking lot.