Part-23

Before starting the chapter I want to say something...and please read till the end..

Are you guys paying me to write?are you? The answer is no..I write because it gives me peace and when my readers do good comments it gives me peace..I don't write for money but I write for the love which I get from my readers but still there are a lot of people who only read but never vote and there are some people who just think of me as their servant who will update in a second after completing every chapter ... Don't I have a life? I have my personal life and as a student I just can't wait when the target will  complete and I will update..I always try to update in a few hours after the target gets complete...I am not new to this platform..I have been writing since 2021 but they never talk to me like this..I really miss my old readers who knew how to talk with someone..They used to support me.. Only my old readers know from which I have gone through in this 2years and I used to take a long break but they always supported me...I am not saying this to  everyone because still there are a lot of people who say to first look after me and then write but I have seen so many selfish readers also..I want to thank each and everyone who prayed for me and supported me after seeing my announcement and sorry because I couldn't reply everyone..But I am too disappointed to see how much some people can be selfish, they just think about the update but not about the writer 🙂.. Still I am not fully okay but I couldn't stop myself from writing because of my loyal readers..

-------------------------------------------------

Vansh removed her clothes and asked her to do the same with him.. though Riddhima was angry but she knows how much he loves her and maybe it was for her good otherwise Vansh never does something which can make her upset.. Riddhima looked at him and slowly removed his clothes..both were looking at each other and learned towards their lips ..

(I don't want to drag it more because you all can imagine it 🫠 and I don't have enough energy sorry)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day,

Riddhima woke up at first and noticed that Vansh's face was buried in her chest..She looked at him and smiled..She was caressing his hair and was thinking

Riddhima's pov:

I know Vansh you must have some reasons that's why you have forbidden me to post any picture with you .. Because my Vansh can never do something which can make me upset though I know I was angry at you last night but I also know you have reasons..You always want me to be the happiest person on the earth and you can do anything for me so why not me?I will also do everything which will make you happy....I know now I am your weakness but one day your Riddhu will be your strength not weakness..One day you will proudly introduce me to the world as your wife and I am waiting for the day very patiently

Pov ends...

Vansh hugged her more tightly and she also hugged him tightly but their special moment broke when a call interrupted their happy time.. Vansh's sleep broke and he looked at her with a sleepy face.. Riddhima gave him his phone and he picked up it while hugging her..

V(sleepy tone) : Hello

P.A : Sir I am sorry for disturbing you but could you please come here asap

V: Why?

P.A : Actually Sir a man and an old lady has come here and they are saying that they want to meet you

V: Ask their name

P.A asked the name and told him

V(shocked) : What!

P.A : Sir now what should I do?