part 20

After the group got off the aircraft. They said goodbye.

Carlos took fallon and Gordon home and another driver took the judgement day home.

"Mrs Arden. I believe it's best if you organize another appointment with Dr Anita. Asap" Gordon said politely.
Fallon breathed, putting down her handbag and sitting on the couch.

Gordon walked over and sat next to her, fallon lowered her head.

"I have known you for years. And I know you like to pretend these things don't exist. But like it or not fallon. You were assaulted, and violated. It's horrible I know. But it's best if you go see Dr Anita and talk about it"

Tears dribbled down fallons face, yet again, her 15 year old self fronting and letting her walls crumble.

Fallon lifted her, releasing a small sob.

"Okay" she shuddered.

One week later

Rhea, dom, damian and finn walked into the lobby.

"Hey nigel" finn walked up to the desk, placing down the big tray of coffee they had brought.

Nigel grinned as finn handed him decafe latte.

They walked to the elevator and made their way up.

Rhes exited first followed by damian.

Fallon was behind the kitchen counter, a baggy acdc shirt, glasses on the bridge of her nose. She was wiping down the counter.

"Beuno dias mi gente" fallon said cheerfully. She dropped the cloth and walked out from the counter.

Embracing dom in a hug.

"So. I'd like to talk to you about what happened last week" fallon jumped to the couch. Patting the spots beside her for them.

"So. I'm sure gords has explained a bit. But you all deserve to hear it from me"

Rhea sat closest to fallon, her hands on her lap.

"Shit this is a long story" fallon giggled, throwing a pillow across her knees.

Damian pressed his hand on her shoulder, which caused fqllon to grow tense but soon relaxed when she looked in his eyes.

"We've got all the time in the world" finn spoke from opposite of her. Fallon nodded her head, taking a deep breath.

"I grew up in a shitty house hold. My mother was a crack head. My dad wasn't even there. My mother died when I was, 14 I think? And since I was under age they put me in a foster home. I ran away, and ended up here. Living on the streets. Until, the person I owe my life too. Mary, took me in. She put me in school. Kept a roof over my head. But then she passed away. And I was back on the street. But by then, I had a job, and had enough money to get a small apartment. I stayed in school, but I was just so angry with the cards the world dealt me so I took my anger out on the people around me. The counciler at the school suggested i join a gym. So I did, and I took my anger out there. About 2 weeks after that, some guy approached me, and boom all of a sudden, I was at the centre training" fallon explained the beginning "during my first year with the company, they noticed sudden changes in my drive. So they requested a mental health service, and it came back that I had bpd. And ever since then I've been taking medication" she clapped her hands together, her previous happy mood fading to a serious one.

"And you've been dealing with this for ages and no body knows?" Dom asked. Fallon bit her lip and shook her head "higher management knows. And Gordon. And nigel. And shelty. And now you guys" fallons mood rising as she looks between the people.

"That is true" finn snorted, noticing the girl needed someone to join her mood.

"and im sorry i scared you guys" fallon reached her hands out to them, shaking her head.

"were sorry we let someone do something to you. its our fault" rhea muttered, fallon snapped her head towards the girl.

"no, no. dont do that" fallon rushed out, dom lowered his head. "this isnt anyones fault besides his, hes the sick fuck who did it" fallon insisted.

all of the group looked up at fallon with glistening eyes, they all felt truly guilty over the situation.

"now. i want to pretend that this entire weekend didnt happen, so no more bpd talk or assault talk, i want us to go back to normal" fallon spoke sternly, finn shook his head and giggled a little "stubborn" damian rolled his eyes.

"oh that i am, and you all are going to hate me but guess what" fallon stood, her legs locking. "get your cute little asses into that gym and start working" fallon pointed down the hallway, barking her order with a smirk.

dom groaned, sinking further into the couch, fallon tutted before tugging them all to their feet and shoving them into the home gym.

they all got to work, each individual working on a designated muscle. fallon just worked on her knee mobility like her physio told her to do.

then she got on the treadmill, just to work on her stamina.

"mrs arden, a phone call for you" gordon walked in with her laptop in hand, while still running, fallon flipped up the laptop holder she got installed, slowing the machine to a walk and getting gordon to place the device down.

"hello" she said to the blank screen, the screen loaded and there it showed david, fallon groaned throwing her head back.

"what do you want brekker, ive had more contacts with you this month than id like to" fallon sneered, brekker smirked and wriggled his brows.

"yeah, missed you to fallie. anyway, thought more about my offer?" david served her the same amount of attitude.

"oh yes, actually" fallon smiled, she watched his lips climb on his face "i thought about how much i would make if added a chain, instead of selling it to you" fallon laughed before slamming her laptop shut and muttering curses in spanish.

"jesus, he sounds like a douche" finn said, walking over to fallon with a towel, she grabs it and dabs her face.

"yep, outright prick" fallon stepped off the machine and laying on the cold floor, finn standing over her with his toothy grin.

"if it wasnt illegal, i would hire a hit on that guy" fallon whispered up to him.

"mm i bet" he crouched down to her level, moving the hair that stuck to her forehead because of the sweat.

"hey, no distracting me with that cute smile and get back to work" fallon giggled while slapping his hand away. finn snorted before standing and going back to his workout.

 finn snorted before standing and going back to his workout

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Managerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें