Part 32

When falling got in the cab she sighed, both feeling exhausted from the day she had and excited for the night that she will have.

The cab dropped her off outside of her hotel, she got out after handing the man a hundred dollar bill and walked through the doors.

She slid her blazer off and let the cool air grace her shoulders.

She walked passed the reception and entered the elevator.

When the doors to her apartment she was warmed with the smell of gin and the music hummed through her head.

She dropped her jacket and purse on one side of her body and the hair band she just pulled from her ponytail and dropped it on the other sides. She smirked walking towards her room, the door was open, she placed a hand above her head and let the sight in front of her burn into her memory.

Rhea was laying on her back with her elbows propping her up, Damian was behind her, sucking welts into her skin. Dom had his hands pressed into rheas thighs as he feasted between her legs.

"Hope I haven't missed much fun" fallon said inching forward, rhea smiled and lifted her head, opening her eyes.

Damian chuckled and lifted from rheas neck "it's just beginning".

Fallon couldn't help the excitement bubbling in her stomach.
She approached the side of the bed and ran her hands through doms mullet. Tightening her fist and pulling him up. He looked up at fallon with slick surroundings his mouth. Fallon chuckled darkly, she swiped her thumb through it and brought it to her mouth, looking Rhea directly in her eyes as she sucked her thumb.

Damian grabbed fallon and pulled her to his lap, she felt his hard on through her pants.

Damian savaged her lips. Hands climbing from her ass to the zipper of her top. He pulled away and looked in fallons eyes for confirmation.

"Just take it off me" she groaned, she appreciated the gesture but she needed him and she needed him now.

Damian practically ripped it off her body. His hands caressed her sides, he was gently. But that quickly changed, he flipped her so she was laying directly next to Rhea. He worked on pulling her pants off, and he was delighted to know she was telling the truth.

Fallon let her legs fall, Damian waisted no time before diving in.

Fallon let out a breath gasp, she was beyond  stunned at his talents.

Fallon turned to face Rhea. Who had a lusty-fucked out look on her face.

Rhea connected their lips. Trying not to move to much.

Damian pulled away.

"On your knees. Now" he ordered.

Now fallon wasn't the one to take orders or be dommed. But she decided she'd let it slide this time, ONLY because she was terribly needy.

She heard rheas rugged breaths from beside her, it sounded like she was about to come undone.

Fallon gasped loudly when Damian entered her, which was followed by a breathy moan.

"Fuck" she spoke brokenly, he was thick.

He started to move, and instantly fallon was in heaven.

It wasn't long until she herself was coming undone.

She slumpted on the bed, utterly shocked. Nobody has ever made her cum that fast.

Rhea laughed and patted doms shoulders.

"More" fallon moaned, offering herself to who ever would take her.

Dom moved to behind her. Palming her ass softly, Rhea slide herself in front of fallon, pressing their lips together before fallons  lips got guided to rheas core.

Fallon eat Rhea liked she was a starved woman. as soon as rheas slick touched her tongue fallon let out the most primal groan.

The rest of the night was a blissful blur