part 14

fallon watched as the crowd stood and held the signs, when fallon was in her prime years, she would always ask that questions, and the fans would hold up there signs with there answers. some were gross and dirty and others were comical.

"as you all know, there will be some pretty amazing matches happening tonight" fallon acknowledged she clapped her hands "brawling brutes vs imperium, rowdy rhonda roussey vs liv morgan, mmm im excited to watch that. what else uhh, oh a strap match between karrion kross and drew McIntyre. thats fun. bianca belair verus bayley in a ladders match. you know who im rooting for" fallon spoke, discreetly holding up four fingers on the hand that held the microphone with a slight giggle "oh and we cant forget, seth freakin rollins going up against the original bro matt riddle? with special guest referee danial cormier" fallon held her hands up and nodded her head, letting her out fit move with her, the crowd cheered.

"but the main event match, oh the one we have all been waiting for. The 'i quit match' against edge tonight, now. i dont know about you, but i am just sick and tired of him sulking all the time, oh wha wha, the judgement day kicked my ass to the curb. well tonight theyll be kicking your ass out of wwe. aint that right" fallon mocked the hall of famer, pausing to announce the judgement days arrival. there pyro boomed and they made there way to the ring.

fallon stood in the middle of the ring waiting for them to join her. 

fallon handed her mic to finn who laughed "that is absolutely correct lonnie" finn swung his arm over her shoulder, rhea nodded next to dom and damian smirked standing beside finn. fallon laughed and threw her head back, crushing the capsule in her mouth, it was a suprise to the audience when they saw black powder fly out of her mouth instead of red. fallon walked ahead and slipped out of the ring and turned her back to the ring, she smiled and waited for finn, damian, rhea and dom to join her side before walking forward towards the entrance. they walked past edge and beth on there way to the locker room, fallon had to hold finn back from making a snarky comment.

when they got back into the locker room, damian turned on the tv and they all watched the first match, fallon was on the edge of her seat, she was never a fan of imperium but she did love their ruthlessness', it was purely entertaining .

the brawling brutes won, so fallon decided to host a wagger.

"dom, wanna make a bet for the next match" fallon stood, grabbing her purse from the table and plonking down next to him.

"and that bet is?" dom turned to face fallon, fallon smirked and grabbed out a wad of cash.

"next match, rhonda verse liv. 20 bucks. pick who youre rooting for" fallon undid the rubber band and pulled a crisp twenty from the wad, slamming it down on the table and waiting for doms answer. damian, finn and rhea all turned to the lot intrigued. dom swirled his tongue around in his mouth, his jaw grinding. he lifted a hand and grabbed his wallet from the bag next to the couch, he grabbed a twenty and said "liv morgan" he smirked, fallon nodded at his confidence.

the match started, fallon crawled towards the table and sat with her legs underneath her, she stared at the tv intensely. the match started great, liv had the upper hand and she was just ripping into rhonda, but she soon got tired and rhonda started to put her in an ankle lock but liv threw rhonda into the ropes and managed to get away. 

dom looked away for a second, but when he turned back. liv was passed out, fallon jumped up and cheered.

she stuck her tongue out at dom and snatched the money from the table "thank you" she danced.

dom sucked his teeth and shook his head "i call next. i want drew" damian smacked down a 50 dollar bill on the table, fallon bit her lip and shrugged "raising the bet big boy, good for you" fallon teased, grabbing an extra 10 from her wad and placing it down on the table.

"money, money, money" fallon sang as she watched the replay of karrion kross beating drew in the strap match, damian grumbled curses while rhea laughed at him for sulking.

"finny, you wanna try?" fallon asked, crawling on her knees towards the man, she placed her hands on his knee and tilted her head to the side "i think youve robbed us enough" finn shook his head, crossing his arms, fallon pouted before looking over to rhea, her tongue was trailing her bottom lip.

"100. since youve robbed us, i get bayley" rhea slide the money across the table while keeping eyecontact with fallon, fallons grin widened and she put her money down.

"fair" fallon admitted with her hands up.

"youve gotta be shitting me" rhea stood, her hands tangled in her black slicked back hair, fallon was suprised with the outcome as well, she was certain bayley was going to win and was prepared to fork over the money, but bianca shocked them all.

"damn, i guess im just lucky" fallon cackled as she placed the money she won back in the purse and sat down between finn and damian. 

"im taking you to the slots one day" damian swung his arm over fallons shoulders,
the group watched the rest of the next match, until they had to do touch ups and leave for the ring.

fallon put her heels back and waited on the others, she took out her phone and started replying back to messages 

david: good luck tonight fallie, we'll talk about your hotels later. because like it or not, theyre gonna be mine ;)

fallon scoffed at the message from that jerk and sent him a picture with her middle finger raised. dick fallon muttered before shutting off her phone.

while they were walking to the gorilla, edge had made his entrance. everyone except for finn waited in the gorilla, finns music played and he entered. 

"and his opponent, representing the judgement day. finn balor" 

fallon sat down in a chair and watched the monitor above the curtains. rhea stood at her side, her long fingers drumming along the back of her chair, dom sat on the ground at fallons feet, using her leg as a back rest. damian leant against a wall near by. all of their eyes never leaving that screen.