part 11

Fallon watched the judgement day walked down the entrance, through the smoke to their music.

She smirked and leant back to the best of her abilities.

Damian climbed up into the ring as well as finn as they did their poses on the ring while dom and rhea did their pose on the apron.

Damain broke away from the group and approached fallon, he held his hand out and waited for fallon to accept it. Fallon giggled, throwing her head back before taking his hand and sliding off of the turnbuckles.

"Thank you damian" fallon spoke into the mic before walking with him to the rest of the group.

"As we know. Extreme rules is approaching quickly, and with the new addition of dom, and the on going fued between edge" fallon looked to her left at dom who was nodding, his hands tucked at his lap.

"We have one thing to accomplish" fallon stepped forwards, closer to one of the ring posts.

"And that is the down fall of edge" fallon points her finger to the entrance, the judgement day crowded around the rope.

Edges music blared and he came stalking out, with his wife, Beth phoenix.

"There you are why don't you come up here and we'll have a little chat" fallon smiled up to the wrestler, rhea scowled at Beth who reached the ropes first.

Fallon fell back in step with the rest of judgement day, finn and damian standing at her shoulders just in front to protect her.

"I understand, there is an on going anger between the judgement and you and your wife. And as their manager, I see this as an unnecessary situation, so I offer you a choice" fallon slipped past damian, and walked towards edge. He glares at her with pure hatred.

"At extreme rules, you participate in an 'I quit' match against finn or you can continue walking around the the place like you own it when in reality you don't." the crowd gasped, and started screaming, both cheers and jeers for the announcement.

Edge looked to his wife. Fallon walked backwards to the edge of the ropes and reaching her hand down, grabbing the contract of this match and a pen. The contract had already been signed by finn.

Fallon walked forward, her heels scraping on the canvas. "All you need to do is sign" fallon held the contract to the judgement days current opponent.

Edge growled and grabbed, more like snatched the board from her hands and opened it.

Fallon laughed and shook her head. Rhea walked to fallons side and plucked the microphone from her hands gently "well see you in Philadelphia" the woman said as dom sat on the ropes and hoisted the top rope on his shoulder. Damian dropped to the floor and waited for the rest of his team to join him.

Fallon winked to dom as she ducked under the ropes and slide out of the ring. Fallon walked behind the group as they ascended the ramp.

She twinkled her fingers in a wave as she ducked behind the curtains.