Chapter 19

Blair and Sidney were cornered in the kitchen, not sure what to do. Sidney had a knife pointed at her whilst Blair was in Stu's surprisingly strong grasp. "Why are you doing this?" Sidney asked. Blair looked at Billy, wanting to know the answer too.

Billy scoffed. "Do you hear this shit Stu? I think Prescott wants a motive" Billy laughed. Stu smirked, excited. Sidney's eyes teared up even more out of annoyance. "We don't have a motive sweetheart. That the fun of it all!" Billy laughed like a psycho. Sidney flinched at the knife got closer to her when Billy started laughing. "How about this for a motive..." Billy started.

Stu, Sidney and Blair listened closely. "Your whore of a mother flashed her shit around town not just with Cotton Weary but also my dad. My mom left us as soon as she found out from Stu's mom. How's that for a Motive?" His eyes darkened. Stu was taken a back, as was Sidney. Blair's tears streaming down her face, she not only felt betrayed but lied to. "Sorry that this is how you found out Blair, you weren't even supposed to be here" Billy sighed, turning his attention to Blair, feeling guilty. "Maternal abandonment can cause serious psychological issues" Billy said, turning back to Sidney.

"Killing your mother was easy, such a shame that you were home" Stu added, putting his chin on Blair's head like he had since the 2nd grade. Blair tensed and Sidney cried more, if that was even possible. Neither girl could believe what they were hearing...they not only killed their friends but also Mrs Prescott.

Stu soon let go of Blair, knowing she was too shocked to do anything and he was right. "I need to sit down..." Blair stated, sliding against the wall and pulling her knees to her chest. Billy stared at his sister, who looked like she was in a trance, and frowned. Blair felt sick to her stomach, she wouldn't believe it. The sweet Billy and Stu she knew clearly weren't around anymore.

--

Billy and Stu had finally stopped stabbing each other to see Sidney missing. They saw Blair was still in the corner, in some sort of trance. When the phone rang Billy answered. "WHERE ARE YOU, YOU STUPID BITCH?" Billy yelled, pulling Blair back to reality. She had to get out.

She got up and ran but got stopped by Stu, who was holding the knife. The knife impaled her but not too deep. Stu's eyes widened. Blair simply collapsed because she had no physical strength to even keep herself up.

"Ow you dick! You threw the fucking phone at me" Stu whined as Billy went looking for Sidney. Instead of talking with Sidney Stu looked at Blair, heartbroken to see her hurt. He pulled something out his pocket...a letter. He smiled and put it in her hand.

Blair had passed out, tired.

Tonight was really not a good night for anyone or anything.

//
A/n: I think this will take one more chapter before its fully done but I want to warn you that the 2nd book will be set out different eg:
-Chapter names
-A prologue/Epilogue
-More cute moments between Randy and Blair
-A few more Flashbacks from Blair's childhood
-Additional lore
-the cast chapter will look slightly different
-Random songs I like being added to the top (probably not on all of them)
-More