Chapter 9

Blair walked into school, all eyes on her. She sighed as she walked towards the group. Tatum pulled Blair into a hug. Blair returned the gesture and actually enjoyed the hug. Blair then turned to Sidney and everyone around the group got quiet. "Billy was innocent, they released him this morning. His phone records were completely clear Sidney and Stu said he dropped him off literally a minute before he climbed through your window" she stated, staring at Sidney who was speechless. Everyone around them started muttering.

Sidney was about to apologise before she noticed Randy's hand interlocking with Blair's. She noticed how Blair blushed a little and smiled to herself, a gesture Randy seemed to mirror almost but neither noticing it. Tatum noticed and smiled, she was happy Blair and Randy finally got together because now they were happy. Stu however was jealous, this was not apart of the plan and he was not about to lose Blair to the geek.

Blair looked back at Sidney. "Billy is coming to school later because he wants to talk with you. He said he'd want the whole group near by in case you try to accuse him of anything again" Blair stated, feeling a little sorry for Sidney. "He simply wants to talk things out" she added, trying to reassure her. Sidney nodded as she noticed Gale Weathers heading towards them.

"A bitch with streaks to your left" Sidney said, not taking her eyes off Gale. Everyone looked back and groaned, knowing exactly what was going.

"Sidney? How does it feel like to be wrong again?" Gale asked, smirking. Everyone's eyes widened as they didn't expect this to brought up.

"Excuse me?" Sidney asked. Blair and Tatum quickly stepped at either side of her to make sure she didn't super-bitch punch her like she did last night. Although both girls wanted to see Gale get punched again they knew Sidney could only do that so much before getting in trouble.

Gale smirked and Kenny zoomed in on Sidney and Blair with his camera. "How do you feel Bethany? Your brother was wrongly accused by your best friend, must not feel good" Gale scrunched her nose.

Blair's eyes clearly darkened which only Stu noticed. Stu had to take a double take to make sure he was seeing the pyshco in her eyes. He felt disturbed because he was sure Blair was the most normal between the Loomis Siblings. Maybe she hasn't grown into Billy type of psychopath yet?

"First of all, my name is Blair. Second of all I would like for you to fuck off and not get involved in my life or my family before we sue your ass" Blair threatened. Gale's smile turned fake but before she could retaliate the bell rang for school. "We have class. Thanks but no thanks Miss Weathers" Blair resorted before dragging Randy by the hand and Sidney by her sleve.

//

Blair was half listening to Stu as she stared at Randy to distact herself from the way Stu and Tatum were acting, all this PDA was annoying her, its like they're rubbing it in.

"What do you think Blair?" Tatum asked.

"Huh?" Blair asked, finally looking away from Randy and back at everyone else. She noticed the wierd looks Sid and Tatum gave her, not even paying any attention to the genuinely worried expression on Stu's face.

"Since they cancelled school we were thinking of having a sleepover tonight at your house then having a party at Stu's tomorrow night in honour of Halloween" Tatum repeated the plans. Blair just nodded in agreement, Sidney groaning. "Great since we're using the Loomis' house that means Blair is there so that means Sid has to come too" Tatum answered.

Blair simply stepped closer to Randy, feeling more comfortable and safe in his presence. The two haven't had time to go on a proper date yet so this could be an opportunity of some sort.

"I left a movie at Blair's we could watch" Randy suggested. Everyone shook their head yes.

"Isn't it our group movie night tonight anyways?" Blair brought up. Everyone thought about it and nodded. With everything going on they totally forgot about group movie night but now they remembered.

"Now I remember what movie I left. I left the shinning because we're supposed to watch it" Randy stated. Everyone just nodded again, getting back to their previous conversation about the party they're planning for tomorrow night.