Chapter 6

Blair was sat with Billy, eating her breakfast. "So Billy, why were you with Sidney so long?" She asked him, not even making sure their dad wasn't around to hear.

Mr Loomis wasn't around as much as he used to be. He basically lived at work and only came home incase of emergencies or he needed some sleep. The two stopped bothering with making him breakfast, well aware he wasn't home from 7 am to 12:30 am. He stopped spending time at home once Mrs Loomis left them because of his affair with Sidney's mother aka another reason why Billy can't talk about his relationship infront of his father.

"I was just making sure she's okay. Her dad left town and after what happened with Casey I didn't wanna leave her alone all night" Billy said as if it was common sense. Blair just nodded, not so interested in her cereal anymore. "Are you okay? You seemed pretty ready to kill me" Billy looked at Blair with a worried expression. Blair shrugged and put her half full bowl into the sink so she could clean it later. Before Blair made her way out of the kitchen she was stopped by Billy's hand on her upper arm. "Blair please talk to me about this. I'm your brother and I'm worried" Billy stated.

Blair looked at her brother. "I know but I'm fine, I promise Billy" she forced a smile. Billy wasn't convinced but let her go anyways so neither of them would be late for their early group meeting.

//

Billy and Blair joined Sidney. Billy gave Sidney a kiss whilst Blair engulfed her in a hug. "What happened yesterday? You got called into the office" Blair asked. Billy looked much more interested in the conversation now.

"They're questioning everyone" Sidney sighed, annoyed with this whole thing. Blair pulled Sidney into another hug. "I'm fine mini Loomis" Sidney giggled once Blair let go.

Blair looked at her, fake offended. "Why am I mini Loomis? I'm in the same grade as you!" Blair's hand was over her heart.

"You're 2 years younger than us. You're only in this grade cause you're smart, really smart" Billy explained. Blair shrugged. "You're brain is why you're the pride of the family" Billy laughed. "Like mom always said, I'm the beauty and you're the brains" Billy smiled. Sidney joined in with a laugh whilst Blair rolled her eyes.

"Miss Bethany Claire Loomis please make your way to the office please" The voice said throught the sound system of the school. Blair groaned, she did not want to be interviewed.

"Why did they have to full name me?" Blair thought out loud. Sidney and Billy laughed before they offered to walk her to the office which she declined.

On Blair's way to the office she ran into Randy, who put an arm around her. "Hello Blair" he smiled, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Hey Randy" she smiled. "I'm going to the office so you should probably head to class. Don't want you to be late" she added. Randy nodded but walked with her till they got to the office. "Okay bye Randall" she joked.

"Oh so we're playing that game? Okay. Bye-bye Bethany" he waved like a little child. Blair giggled before walking into the office and seeing the sheriff with the principle.

//
A/n: my writing isn't the best but I do try. I also hope that Blair being a nickname for 'Bethany Claire' makes sense.