Chapter 12

-A Blair/Stu memory-

Blair had spent the whole morning home alone as Billy was at a sports club and her dad was looking for Nancy, who just up and left the night before. Blair still didn't know why, it annoyed her deeply that she was so clueless. It still hurt though, she felt like crying but knew it would be useless. He jumped when she saw Stu at her window, knocking.

She opened it and he let himself in. "Hey Blair bear" she smiled, pulling her in for a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Stuey" she giggled, sitting back on her bed, Stu besides her. He had heard the conversation between their moms last night and knew what happened so he figured he'd check in. He knew Billy didn't have the heart to tell Blair and he didn't blame him, Blair was far too innocent for any of this.

"How ya holding up?" Stu nudged her arm. Blair shrugged, not really knowing how she felt at the moment although empty would be a good way to describe it. "Well we have to cheer you up then don't we Blair bear" Stu smirked. Blair raised her eyebrow.

Stu picked her up and spun her around in circles while laughing, her joining it soon after. "Stu put me down!" She laughed out. Stu did eventually put her down and the laughing died down a little. "Thanks Stu. I can always count on you" she smiled, embracing Stu in a right hug which he returned straight away.

"Of course you can. I'm your best friend after all" he smiled. Blair giggled. Her best friend list was basically:
Billy
Stu
Casey
Tatum
Sidney
Randy

In that exact order. She loved them all equally but she didn't know Randy or Sid that well, not yet. Casey Baker has been her best friend for over 4 years now and she was amazing, she was however dating Stu and that's who Blair liked although she would never tell anyone that.

"Wanna grab ice cream later?" Stu asked. Blair nodded eagerly as an ice cream lover. "Or we can go now. Your dad and Billy won't be back for at least another 2 hours" Stu suggested. Blair nodded and followed Stu out her window, shutting it straight after.

//
Blair was eating her strawberry ice cream whilst Stu was eating his chocolate. It was another thing people commented a lot about because it all came together. Blair, Stu and Billy made the perfect trio especially thanks to their fav ice cream flavours:
Billy: Vanilla
Stu: Chocolate
Blair: Strawberry

It was something their parents always teased them about: the dream trio. The people everyone wanted to be like even though they were all nothing alike. Billy was a bad-ass school jock/president guy, Stu was a class clown with the hot gf and Blair was the smart/shy/timid younger sister of the jock that was also somehow drop dead gorgeous. Beauty and brains in one.

The two kept eating their ice cream as Stu distracted her from her mother's absence that would last years.