Chapter 18

-October 1995-

"BETHANY!" Billy yelled, walking into his sister's room. He frowned when he saw her staring up at the ceiling, a hobby she persued after their mother left. He sat on the bed next to her, sad that she didn't even look over to welcome him. He knew this whole thing affected her more because she didn't even know why their mom left. "Beth..." Billy whispered, laying next to her whilst staring up at her ceiling too.

"Ye Billy boy?" She asked. Billy smiled lightly because he's always loved that nickname although he'd never admit it to his little sister.

"Wanna go over to stu's for a movie night and a sleepover with me?" Billy asked. In reality this was a plan to distract her from what Billy and Stu were planning. Billy met Roman 2 months ago and they came up with a plan to make Maureen Prescott pay for destroying the Loomis family, for upsetting Billy's little sister. Stu simply joined because he's crazy and cares about his girl.

Blair looked over at her brother for the first time. "What are we watching?" She asked. She hoped it'd be horror although she knew Billy didn't like her watching Horror right before bed. She hated that Billy treated her like a 5 year old when she's 14, turning 15 in 4 months.

"Jamie Lee Curtis. God Beth, you're dating the dude and don't know about his Jamie Lee obsession?" Billy joked. Blair scoffed, of course she knew about Stu's Jamie Lee obessesion.

"I've been with him for the past 3 years, I know about his weird obessesion" she answered. Billy nodded, happy that he managed to cheer his sister up a little bit.

"Okay you have an hour before dad drops us off" Billy smiled. Blair smiled and got up, Billy getting up soon after. When Billy left she put on some music, the same song Billy played whenever their parents were arguing. The song never drowned them out fully but it reminded her that she has a caring brother which made her smile.

--

Billy and Blair had just walked into the Macher house. Blair plopped herself on the couch, sitting  cross legged whilst looking at the TV that had 'Halloween' paused.

Billy was wearing his Sweats, a plain white shirt, Black socks and some slippers. His hair was a little messy since he didn't try taming it. Stu was wearing a sweater, pj bottoms, white socks and his hair was also a little messy. Blair wore her purple pj set with pumpkins on, white socks, purple slippers and her medium length hair was up in a ponytail. She also had her glasses on because she knew she'd fall asleep at some point and didn't want to fall asleep with contact in...again.

"Cute glasses babe" Stu smirked, kissing Blair's cheek. She muttered a thank you whilst Billy jumped over the couch to sit next to her. "I'll get the popcorn and ill be right back" Stu pointed at the kitchen while he was walking towards it. Blair smiled and looked at the TV, waiting for her bf to come back with popcorn and the other snacks he most definitely had.

Stu came back quickly, taking his place next to Blair and placing an arm around her so he could pull her closer. Billy pressed play on the movie so the three of them could enjoy it.

The night was filled with jokes, popcorn fights and scary movies.