Chapter 20| Conscience

Sara's eyes were closed but her senses were awake, letting her feel Donghyuck's lips on hers. A tingling sensation of giddiness washed over her.

He was kissing her, finally after a long fight with his inner urges. He could not care anymore about anything else other than the girl laid under him.

Fuck I missed her.

His hand lifted to hold the side of her face, caressing her soft skin with his long slender fingers. His plump lips moved against hers. Sara still had not responded to his kiss.

It was all too sudden for her. A teardrop rolled out of her eyes. She was sure of what she wanted. She wanted to be with Jaemin, her crush since day one of her university life.

Donghyuck was her friend, probably the best, because he was the only person she would talk to. He soothed her and eased her problems even though he pretended to be nonchalant all the time.

They slept together for numerous times as they were each others' only comfort. At times, Sara would assume that Donghyuck dealt with her annoying personality only because he got to sleep with her.

But she would always get proved wrong. However Jaemin's involvement got her worked up at last and vent all her anger on her only comfort, Donghyuck who did not even do anything wrong.

Sara cried even more as she kissed him back. She had missed him as well. Her lips moved in sync with his, causing him to smile satisfactorily. It was as if his charm worked on her every time he wanted.

Both of them missed the feeling of the curves of their lips fitting into each other perfectly. Her arms instinctively wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer.

Donghyuck slipped one hand under her top. His warm hand on her cold stomach sent butterflies prattling down it. His hand started trailing upwards towards her chest.

Sara lowered her jaw being overwhelmed by his touch, exactly as planned by the black haired male. He smirked before inserting his tongue in her mouth.

His sickness could not prevent him from getting things done by Sara in the way as he wanted.

Suddenly the realisation hit her. Even though, Jaemin and Sara were not exclusive, his face flashed before her.

They never even agreed to be in a relationship. Yet the fact that Jaemin comforted her last night popped into her mind over and over again. She was not quite the type to be romantically involved with different people at a same time.

The female slowly pushed Donghyuck back to break the kiss, annoying him in the process.

"You need rest, Hyuck."

_______

Vote for the chapter please!

I'm so sorry for such slow updates! I hope you still be a little patient with me ❤️