Chapter 14| Whisper

Sara came to her apartment late at night. Suddenly she started feeling really lonely and cold. She would spend her nights mostly with Donghyuck. His absence was much louder for her than she had expected.

She plopped down on the bed and thought about calling him once but then shook her head. Let's not be swayed away to be temporarily comforted. She sat up again.

Jaemin will come to pick me up in the morning anyway. She checked her reflection in the mirror. Spending a day in the hospital surely drained her a lot. The female started to choose her outfit for the next day, for the date she had asked him herself.

I just need to pass the night that's all.

Jaemin rang the doorbell, wearing a white shirt and denim jeans. Sara opened the door hurriedly, revealing herself to be wrapped in only a white towel.

"Can you please wait for me for a few minutes. I slept in!" She said, causing Jaemin to chuckle.

"Sure, babe." He leaned in to kiss her lips as she had demanded the previous day. "But it isn't half-bad, you know?"

"Huh?" Sara raised her eyebrows in confusion. "I mean this towel," he said, tugging his hand onto it over her chest in a way he could easily pull it down.

He whispered to her in his husky voice, "It's more convenient to take off that's why." Sara narrowed her eyes at him. "We don't have enough time, Jaemin."

"Oh really?" He wrapped both of his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. "And who decides that."

Sara let out a snicker. "The clock and it's ticking." Jaemin rolled his eyes at her. "Do you actually think I care about that. I have waited several times for this moment and it's finally so close to happening now. I'm not gonna let you slip in another dress so easily, princess."

"Then what do you want?"

"I will dress you up," he said, caressing her hair, "In my way."

Sara let Jaemin do what he wanted. The male made her stand in front of her and slowly dropped the towel down her body, exposing the rest of which he could not see the previous day in his car.

"You are gorgeous," he muttered against the crook of her neck, placing a small kiss there. Then he slowly trailed down, tracing the curves of her torso with his fingers.

Sara was having a hard time, not to take Jaemin's shirt off as well. Since she knew that if she did that, they would never be able to attend the festival today.

Jaemin gently slipped her into her undergarments before starting to appreciate her again. "I can't believe I finally got what I wanted," Jaemin said, making Sara scoff at him.

"Don't be so dramatic about it. It was supposed to happen on our first date."

"And more," Jaemin added, "I know but that's for later, now. Let's first get over with this damned fest already and come back here to start our own festival."

Sara blushed at his choice of words. Both of them then reached the festival. It was very crowded, specially at the places where the games were going on.

It reminded her of their first date when she had felt dizzy being at the club. But she ignored the thought. We are much closer to each other than that time.

But suddenly a large group of people flooded in and she thought about holding Jaemin's hand. She looked to her side but she could not find Jaemin.

Panicking, Sara tried to turn around. All of a sudden, she saw a guy wearing white shirt. Being relieved, she smiled and grabbed his hand tightly, causing him to turn around.

Her smile fell as soon as she saw him.

"Hyuck," it almost came out as a whisper.

________

Vote for the chapter please!

The next chapter will be going a few hours backwards for first two paras and then return to current situation. Idk what to say anymore.