"Billy, Sue and Seth." Paul began, but Seth cut him off by opening his mouth.

"You are the famous Madilyn." Seth said with a smile and I smiled back. He held out his hand which I took. I turned my gaze to Billy who was smiling.

"Nice to meet you Madilyn." Billy said holding out his hand which I took.

"It is my pleasure." I replied with a smile.

"You know Paul has been talking about you a lot." Seth said walking beside me as we went to get the Champagne.

I took a champagne glass in my hand and smiled looking at Paul.

"Really?" I said with a grin on my face.

Paul looked the other way and I smiled at him. We talked for a while when Seth began to stare at the Denali coven.

"They invited two of them." I heard Irina say.

"They are our friend."

"They killed Laurent."

"He tried to kill Bella." Edward's voice was heard.

"I do not believe." Irina answered.

I looked at Paul and Seth who were staring at the blonde vampire.

"Don't worry about her." I said and we went to the table to sit, Jason came next to me and we watched as Emmet was the first to speak.

"I'd like to raise a toast. To my new sister. Bella, I hope you've slept well in 18 years because now you can't sleep for a while." Emmett said with a chuckle.

I held back my laughter and Jason grinned next to me. "No one realized." Jason said and I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I tried my best not to burst out laughing.

"Did you see Charlies face?" Jason asked and I smiled. Seth raised an eyebrow and Paul was staring blankly ahead.

Bella's high school friend gave a speech, followed by Charlie and the others.
During Edward's speech I began to think about Alec and what we could have had. Jason grabbed my shoulder and I looked up.

"Now we're going to drink." Jason and I danced on the dance floor and after that Paul danced me.

"Jacob arrived." I told Paul and Paul smiled.

"Apparently. It's taken a lot out of him." Paul said glancing at Seth who nodded.

"What is it? You've been a little sad?" Paul asked.

"Alec just popped into my head." I answered and Paul nodded in understanding. I lay my head Paul's shoulder as we danced with a slow dance.

Moments later we heard Jacob shouting at Edward. "It took a long time." Paul said sighing and he and Seth went over to Jacob and the others. Jacob and Edward clashed and the other wolves arrived.

Later Jason and I watched as Edward and Bella left for their honeymoon.

Jason and I sat in the room and thought about what to do next. Shall we go back to Mystic Falls or what? We decided to go to New York for a few days. We went to my apartment.

"A couple of nice days in New York, what then?" Jason asked.

"Great question, do you want to go back to the Salvatores?" I asked looking at him.

"At least life doesn't get boring there." Jason said thinking.

"So I agreed." Jason said.

"Have you heard anything from your spies?" I asked.

"Rebekah has appeared in the pictures, so Kol must be somewhere nearby." Jason said.

We went for a walk on the streets of New York and went to the first bar we saw. "Two whiskeys." Jason said to the waiter.

"Once we find Kol, we'll enter the next part of the plan." I said and Jason nodded.

"Hi Madilyn." We turned to look next to us. I sighed out loud.

"Katherine." I said rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked looking ahead.

"I was just passing by on my way. I ran into Stefan in Chicago." Katherine said sitting next to me.

"Elena should have died in sacrifice, Klaus can't create hybrids." Katherine said looking at us. Jason shook his head.

"Unless you know something?" Katherine said looking at Jason.

"We don't know anything." I said glancing at her.

"Sad." She said ordering a drink. I glanced at Jason who was spinning his head.

"It's a wonder you're still alive or are you on the run again?" I asked her. Katherine sipped her drink and looked at me.

"I got my chance and I took it. Klaus will definitely still be after me but I'm not the main thing on his list right now." She said with a smile.

"Of course." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry Madilyn. Is that what you want to hear?" She asked looking at me.

"You are 400 years late." I said turning towards her.

"I know. But can't we forget the past and focus on the future? You and I are Klaus free at least for a while and you are a little longer. He didn't even touch you." Katherine said.

"Your request has been received." I said looking at her and turned to look at my drink. Katherine was smiling beside me looking at me.

"You know you can trust me, I've been keeping your secret for many years. Katherine said raising her glass and looking at me.

"Cheers?" She asked. I looked at her and raised my glass.