41>𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥

The response was not upto the mark>>💔

Here is the chapter you all were waiting for🙈♥️

Guys mein bohat sharmarahi hun pehle se he warning if you are not comfortable you can skip the part!!👀🙈

And all those My lovely readers who do comment and vote I genuinely appreciate it, thank you so much for the love and the motivation you guys give me I wish I can tag all of you 🥺

Drop out your Inline comments >>✨👀

Dawn spread, removing the darkness, soft sound of birds chirping echoed, the sky turned blue, the sound of traffic could be heard? The usual day of morning continued

Nandini felt the light on her face, disturbing her peaceful sleep. She scrunched her face, turned to change the position, a hand covered her face to escape the light, she frowned, fluttering her eyes, she peeked at her charming face, staring right through her.

She met her black orbs with his light brown ones, Manik was sleeping with his head on her palm, with the support or his elbow, gazing her with his love filled eyes.

"Since when you are staring at me, like a creep" She whispered softly placing her palm on his cheek stroking it with her thumb.

"It's been 2 hours I'm gaping at you like a creep" He responded nonchalantly, Nandini giggled, she pulled his head down cupping his nape, peeked his forehead gently, he rested his head on her head.

"I think we should head back to my hostel" She told him, as they both stayed at the tent setup which he did last Night.

"Let it be like this for sometime" He whispered moving his head inside the crook of her neck, she giggled feeling ticklish as he rubbed his nose on her soft spot.

"Manik Anna must be worried for me, let's go we even haven't brought out phones too, utho na" She advised him as the thought crossed her, Manik sighed as he was enjoying being close to her he didn't back off.

Instead, he yanked her closer, pressing his bodies together, Nandini gasped as realization knocked her. She is naked and so is he. His arm around her bare waist, she felt her heart skip a beat as their bare bodied dashed, her soft tits pressed to his broad chest she gaped at him.

As the flashback of last night stuck to them, where they shared those intimate moments for the first time ever, Nandini's eyes went to her left side where her top was lying joined by his vest.

Flashback

"Rose you are my priority, I know your think I have my friends and sister as my first priority, but it's not true, yes before you they were, but after you, it's all equal, I can take the names who is first of who is last, all I know it all of you are important to me, and I didn't forget you, I never did, neither I will do in the future" He explained her cupping her face, Nandini glanced at him his eyes expressing honesty.