24> 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟

I Am apologising again for such a late update so Sorry for posting the chapter too late, I'm so busy nowadays but I try to make you sure to post at least once in a week, AND I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SHOWERING SO MUCH LOVE, And for your time, they way you wait for every chapter calmly, made things easy for me.. TYSM>> 😩♥️ keep showing the love guys,

Welcome to all the new readers who have stared reading the story> 🌚

And here comes my favourite update, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter too, I'll Try to post new chapter quickly.

Thankyou everyone out there for your beautiful comments. It make me so happy, I do read all of your inline comments, I enjoyed it so much🥹🙌 Love y'all> special mention to favorites> 💁😻

heyitspragya AnmolTiwari1 NehaPurohit2012 kappushekhawat KusumLataMalik isharai16 Unblossomedflower AshaKhati parimala94 sony_292002 Akshitanimade4  A_Girl_Lost_In_World Devi-21 48joyeta
________________________________

"If you are done shall we start" Nandini asked him, Manik glared at her but then nodded his head in yes, Nandini took the ball and threw at him, but he managed to catch it, Nandini raised her one brow being impressed, Manik shrugged his shoulders ...

"If you are done shall we start" Nandini asked him, Manik glared at her but then nodded his head in yes, Nandini took the ball and threw at him, but he managed to catch it, Nandini raised her one brow being impressed, Manik shrugged his shoulders proudly.

"Okay come here now" He called her Nandini took her steps near him, Manik held her shoulders slowly turned her around, Nandini felt her heart accelerating, with his one touch.

Manik too felt his heart skip a beat, as she tilted her head stare at him, with her big doe black orbs, he didn't feel like moving her eyes off her.

"Do you see the basket right, now take the ball practice it from here, so from far you can basket" He instruct her, handing her the ball, Nandini held the ball near her stomach, Manik sighed he placed his hand above her over that ball, She widened her eyes, as her back touched his front, both his were above his hand on the ball, she shivered with his mere touch.