𝟐𝟕> 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝

Hey y'all I know it's been long that I have posted, my heartful apologises for disappearing like this, but I'm back with a bang and this time I'm gonna post chapters very soon, keep loving and supporting me.

Welcome to all my new readers and my old lovelies, I miss you guys, please keep showering you love.. 🫶🏻💖

Thankyou everyone out there for your beautiful comments. It make me so happy, I do read all of your inline comments, I enjoyed it so much🥹🙌 Love y'all> special mention to favorites> 💁😻

heyitspragya AnmolTiwari1 NehaPurohit2012 kappushekhawat KusumLataMalik isharai16 Unblossomedflower AshaKhati parimala94 sony_292002 Akshitanimade4 A_Girl_Lost_In_World Devi-21 48joyeta anintrovertnextdoor
________________________________

heyitspragya AnmolTiwari1 NehaPurohit2012 kappushekhawat KusumLataMalik isharai16 Unblossomedflower AshaKhati parimala94 sony_292002 Akshitanimade4  A_Girl_Lost_In_World Devi-21 48joyeta anintrovertnextdoor ________________________________

Manik was controlling his laugh when his father dragged him to the corner and pushed him to the wall burning with rage.  "What the fuck you had done outside, you spoil brat" He screamed at him, pressing his neck tightly, Manik got almost choked.

"Get away from me have you gone mad father" Manik yelled and pushed him Aside forcefully, eyeing him furiously.

"Yes I have gone mad, that stunt you pulled outside, you think you can get away with this easily, then you are mistaken" He yelled at him, Manik smirked and straightened his clothes.

"You only said to announce my girlfriend's name, so that's what I did" Manik replied to him, he burned with rage.

"After what you have done, you think you can get away with it easily, I'll make sure, that little girl you brought, she will suffer, I'll not leave her" As soon he completed Manik pushed him to that wall burning with rage, his eyes red with anger.

"Don't you dare even think of going near her? I'll destroy you, if you touch her I'll make sure to kill you this time, and you know I'm capable of doing it? After all I'm your Son only, I have the same genes, And I'm not scared of you anymore, it will take me a second to tell everyone your dirty secrets, only because of me your company is running, and now you should stop troubling mom too, because there is nothing you can you do, you can't play that old black mail card on me, understood father" Manik admitted, with anger building inside him his father was surprise for a second at his this outcome for the first time ever, Manik gave him a last look and left without turning back.