Kook- yes you are right ggukie, should we asks mingyu hyung, what it is called?
*from tae side*
Author POV
Tae came running crying in the roof and jm see it he also run back and tae was sitting and crying and JM seen and hug him...
Jm- bear, what happened? Who makes you cry? Tell your hyung, should i call yoongi
Tae- no jiminie hyungie, don't call him
Jm- then tell me who makes you cry?
Tae- jungkook and jungguk *low voice*
Jm- i have tell you not to go back, what they said to you ? *angry voice*
Tae- they said i look like show off person and they hate me *low voice which makes his eyes came from water and JM was angry how can they said a bubbly child a show off boy, he has really love both of them, from his heart..JM had a idea to make him regret to hurt his bear*
Jm- Bear, you should ignore them
Tae- how can i jiminie hyungie *low voice*
Jm- you have to bear, if you love them...you have to make them regret. I will call someone which can make him regret, not to fall in love with them and also you know they are your mates only..??
Tae- but who hyung ?
Jm- Bogum
Tae- bogum hyung? *shocked*
Jm- i will mind link him and ask him
*mind link bg* bogum hyung
Bg- yes jimin
Jm- could you come to xxx college, you know someone made our bear cry?
Bg- who made our bear cry ?
Jm- jungkook and jungguk, i want to make them regret how can they can't love him? Will u make them jealous
Bg- ofc i am ready...i am coming today only, OK?
Jm- ok hyung *cut the mind link*
Tae- is hyung is coming?!?
Jm- yes bear, he is..now don't cry, OK? Lets go eat your favorite ice cream
Tae- yeaaahh lets go
*jm chuckle and left with his baby bear for the ice cream and from that day he started ignoring twins*
*flashback ends*
Jk/jjk- but when he started ignoring you, you got to know about love and he started to being close with bogum and one the you stop him and tell him why you are ignoring us but you only told him to stay away, when u wanted to say something but once again that vampire king came and make ur life miserable and the war and when the sword came to kill you but he taken the sword and kill himself and promise you something...
*flashback*
Tae- Alpha, i am gonna die soon, i will promise you that i will come between your dead every time, i promise *he take his last breath and die on the spot*
Twins- Aaaahhhahahah *cry loudly*
*flashback end*
Jk/jjk- he always make his promise complete and can die for you...love him forever
Twins- we will
Jjk/jk- we need to go now
Twins- OK then bye
*mind link cut*
Twins POV
When we got to know about our story, firstly we starting hating before us. Now we promise you we will never leave you, and you too
Author POV
When they start seeing their love of the life they started seeing their love of the life but when tae started breathing heavily it makes them worried and they call the doctor and now they are sitting outside while doctor is checking and when doc came outside with a smile, it made them confused...
Twins- what Happened uncle? Is he fine?
Lee- Son he is out of coma *happily*
Twins- thank you doctor for giving this best news
Lee- i will call mr. Kim and jeon so no need you can go inside, he is waiting for you *smile*
Twins- thank you *bow and left inside*
*there breath stop seeing this eyes*

Twins- Bear? *teary eyes*Tae- what happened kookie and ggukie? Come hereTwins- we miss you *run and hug him*Tae- i miss you both too *hug them back*Twins- why you left us and our babies? Tae- i haven't left, i think god want to tested your patience

Tae- what happened kookie and ggukie? Come here
Twins- we miss you *run and hug him*
Tae- i miss you both too *hug them back*
Twins- why you left us and our babies?
Tae- i haven't left, i think god want to tested your patience...
Twins-  yeah don't tease us..
Tae- i have feel your every kiss you give me when i was in coma and an nipple kiss too when our babies....*cut off by kiss of jungkook*

*when jk started to kiss but after some min he also started to kiss back and after 10 mins of kiss session then they broke out and then gguk started to kiss him and he started to kiss back and after 10-15 mins they broke out and breathing heavily*...

Twins- Tasting after 1 years *smirked*
Tae- kookie and ggukie *whine and became all red which makes both of them chuckled and kisses his forehead and ruffle his hair and kiss his nose cutely* where is seol and taegguk?
Twins- they are with eommas, they are coming after an hour
Tae- i am excited to meet all of them especially my babies, did they know me ?
Twins - yes ofc how can't they? If they drink our love of our life milky and when they see you they became so clingy too you because of the special connection between mother and sons, you know i think both are mamma's boys *smile*
Tae- from 1 years i just feel them while drinking my milk, i want to feel them when i feel first time, drinking my milk..*teary eyes with smile*
Mrs.jeon/jin- bear?
Tae- eommas *teary eyes*
Mrs.jeon/jin- bear *they just came infront of him and hug him tightly* we miss you so much
Tae- i miss you too both too eommas where are my bunny and bear?!
Mrs.jeon- they are with your appas
Jin- yes
Tae- where is appa
Mr.jeon/rm- we are here bear *coming taking his babies* here are your two babies...*give him which makes his teary after seeing his baby after 1 years, he just hugged them*
Jin- you know bear we teach our grandson something which is as an surprise *smile*
Mrs.jeon- yes my babies say it to your eomma *smile*
Twins child- Eo....m..m..a
Tae- what have u said? Say it one more time? *teary eyes with smile* say it one more time babies
Twins child - Eo....m...m.a
Tae- thank you so much for this gift eomma, i just love it *hug his babies and they start crying and tae understand* eomma appa i think they need milk, can i?
Parents- OK bear, we are outside, make them drink milk and sleep *they left outside*
Tae- Alpha could you help me ?
Twins- ofc bear
*they unbutton his shirt and he take his baby on his b**b and they started drinking the milk and twins were seeing them lovingly and tae was seeing his babies loving eyes and when they see his babies slept, then gives their babies to twins and tell them to make them sleep on the baby bed which is aside and started buttoning his shirt but twins stop them.*
Twins- wait a min bear
Tae- yes alpha
Twins- Can we taste your milk too?
Tae- what?
Twins- pls can we?
Tae- yes *shyly blushes and unbutton his shirt*
Twins- thank you love *they came infront tae b**bs and started to suck and tae wanted to moan but can't due his parents are sitting outside*
*after 15 min*
Tae- now alpha stop please, appa eomma outside *breath heavily and they stop and take their mouth from his nipples and jungguk take tae inside washroom due to his chics were red and gguk just chuckle seeing him looking so cute*
Gguk- bear you know you are looking so beautiful *kiss his forehead and peck his lips and make him buttoning his shirt and take him outside in bridal style because he can't walk due to coma*
*when he goes outside to bathroom and jm just came and hug him like this*
Jm- bear i miss you
Tae- i miss you too jimin hyung
Twins- *mumble* only we can call him by this *which is hear by jimin and unotice by other*
Jm- have u said something kook and gguk
Twins- no hyung *mumbled and noticed once again by JM and tae* shorty
Jm- have u said something? *in mind link with tae* if they are not your husband tae i will kill calling me shorty
Tae- *mind link jm* it is ok jiminie *cut the mind link and gguk make him sit on the bed and he see KIM twins* hyung?
Kim twins- bear, how are you?
Tae- i am fine meow hyungie and meow meow hyungie and meow meow hyungie (suga) thank you for taking care of my company, i got to know by kookie and ggukie *hug his both sons*

To be continue....
Thanks for watching moons
Love u all
Sorry for late update
Sorry if it is boring and lengthy
Please vote it will as a favor
Please