Chapter 4: Hiring New Teachers

Start from the beginning

(The trio heads inside the academy as an helicopter comes in and lands as Zane and his harem come out of it.)

Zane: (salutes) Zane Igawa and Taimanin Task Force, reporting for duty.

James: (salutes) At ease, soldier.

Asagi: (shakes James’ hand) Glad to be here, sir.

James: (nods) You too, Taimanins.

Sakura: (nods) Pleased to meet you, Headmaster Emilio.

James: We’ll meet ya in the auditorium room, we’re still waiting for the others.

(They nod and walk towards the academy as Vincent Belmont walks towards the gate and greets them.)

Vincent: Vincent Belmont, at your service.

James: (amazed) Whoa, I’m impressed.

Karla: (smiles) Who knew there could be a descendant of the Belmont Clan. Gotta say… once a hero, always a hero.

Vincent: (smiles) Thank you, Headmistress Emilio.

Karla: (smiles) You too, we’ll meet you inside.

(He nods as he walks towards the academy, and then Llyod Ryuga and his girlfriends come in along with Alexander Jones and Daiji Kaminari.)

Llyod: Glad to be invited here in Battle Alliance Academy.

Pecorine: (nods) Yeah, it’s an honor.

Alexander: (smiles) Glad to join you guys.

Daiji: (smiles) Yeah, we will help your son to fight against those fakers..

Karla: (smiles) Now there’s a brave spirit.

James: (smiles) Head inside while everyone is waiting.

(They walk toward the academy as the I.M.P., Danny Phantom, Team Avatar and Team Pokemon walk towards the gate as they greet them.)

)