Confession and New findings

It's been about over a year since you been in the apex games, and you are starting to get leads about you're parents whereabouts with the help of Lifeline. You also have been talking to crypto more, opening up to him a bit more, even explaining your situation to him. He agreed to help you as well. Honestly you felt happy here, you are glad you made friends who you can trust. Maybe also having more than a friend to trust. You think to yourself as crypto swarms your thoughts.

  As you were walking down the halls, lost in your thoughts, you suddenly bump into someone. Immediately you apologize "sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." You say. "Don't worry about it kid." You hear a familiar voice, looking up you see crypto. "Oh hey crypto" you greet him with a smile. He gives you a slight smile back. "So what are you doing today?" You ask " well since we technically have a day off today from the games, I was gonna do more research for you. They keep moving your parents to different locations." He says.

    you then look down and think to yourself, everytime you get close to knowing where your parents are, you keep losing them. It's starting to worry you but, it's also starting to piss you off. Why does the syndicate want your parents? Do they know you have been tracking them down? Your mind wonders around in circles trying to figure it out. Until crypto snaps you out of it. "Ya, let's go to my room so we can track down some more information." He says. You nod your head and walk with him to his room.

   Moments later you both arrive at crypto's room. As he opens the door, he gestures you to walk in. As you walk in you sit on his comfortable bed. So much happens when a year goes by, but you only been in Crypto's room three times. This time counting as the third. As you are sitting, you hear crypto turn on his computer and starts to look for more info. As he does you take the time to look at his room more closely then before. His room is dark with green led lights,his computer that is set up with his green and white gamer chair surrounded by wires. His bed with comfy black comforters, and he also has a bathroom to the right of his bed.

   After observing his room, you walk up to Crypto to see what he found. "Found anything cryp-" "Tae" he says cutting you off. " I told you to calm me Tae when we are alone." He says. " Oh yeah, forgot about that. Sorry Tae. Anyways found anything?" You ask "unfortunately no, there is another hacker trying to keep me out of there systems. It's staring to piss me off." He responds. You nod and went back to sit down on his bed. But then you had an idea. "Take a break for now and try again later. I know that you are stress from helping me out. How about we play a game together?"

   "A game?, you know I have no time for games Y/n. Finding this information could be a big help to you and me." He says. "Cmon Tae, just take a little break please." You ask him. "Fine one little break, then I'm getting back to work, what do you want to play anyway?" He asked. "Truth or dare?" You replied. "Okay you start." He replies. You two play truth or dare for 20 minutes, until the truth's and dare's started getting personal.

   "Truth or dare" you ask "truth" Crypto says. "Do you like anyone here?" You ask him. Crypto takes a second to reply then says"Do you like anyone?" You look at him, face flushed by him redirecting the question to you. "Uh, well. How about we do a different truth or dare." You reply "Okay, truth or dare Y/n". You look up at him"dare." You say. "I dare you to close your eyes". Crypto tells you. "Why do I have to close my eyes-" "just close them." He cuts you off. You close your eyes, waiting for his next move nervously. You then feel yourself being moved onto someone's lap, then feeling soft lips being pressed against yours into a gentle kiss. After a couple of seconds you pull away and open your eyes to see crypto smiling at you. " To answer the truth from earlier, I like you Y/n."He tells you. You hug him"I like you too Tae." You say as you pull away from the hug and look at him with a smile.

   But unfortunately the moment is ruined by a notification from crypto's computer. You both get up and head towards the computer. Noticing that the hacking has stopped. You and crypto see all the info on your parents including pictures. You and crypto look at each other, is the hacker trying to help you guys out or is this a set up and the hacker just decided to stop?

FINALLY I FINISH ANOTHER CHAPTER. I hope you all enjoyed it and let me know how I can improve my writing. ANYWAYS SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER BYEEE!