The Arenas

It has been 30 mins since you arrived at the arenas. Some competitors talk to each other, while others remain to themselves. But all of a sudden there is a knock at the door and then who walks in is the lady from the front desk and none other then Mr. Silva himself. The head of the syndicate stands in front of you, oh how you wish you can hurt the man here and now.

   But for now you have to lay low, Mr Silva then says" welcome to the arenas. Please everyone follow me." All of the competitors including you stand up and follow Mr.Silva, He leads everyone towards an open arena with two phase runners and weapons of any kind. He then turns to face everyone"these phase runners will lead you into the starting area of the arena. I will split you all into groups of three. So please if you will choose two weapons of your choice.

   After he finished speaking, you walked up to where the weapons were and grab a car SMG and a R301. After gathering you weapons you wait patiently to be grouped up. Finally after some time you were grouped up with a girl named Layla and Collin. Y/n" of course I fet the cocky bastard on my team. great." When everyone was finally into groups Mr. Silva sent in two different teams in the phase runners so they can compete. Mr. Silva reminds everyone that whoever does the best on each team gets to be an apex legend. It's been awhile and your team and another team still remains to not be in battle, but suddenly your group was called and the other team as well.

   Mr. Silva: we are down to are final two teams, better impress me. Now go into the phase runners." You never traveled in a phase runner before, so this is a first. As you jump into the phase runner with the rest of your team, it feels weird like your traveling through time or another dimension. As you arrive you land in a building with the rest of your team, seeing a hologram of Mr. Silva explaining the rules" this is a 3v3 the team who wins the most rounds wins and whoever gets the most kills and damage joins the apex games." This is it you thought, this is the first challenge and step to finding your parents.

   As you ready your weapons you hear your teammate Collin say" Don't worry ladies, I'll protect you." You roll your eyes and focus on your goal, which is getting the most kills and damage. On the hologram it starts a countdown" 3 2 1 Fight!. You rush towards the other side where the opposite team would be. To be fair you are pretty good with a gun, your dad did take you to the shooting range before. As you continue running you find an enemy to the right of you, you quickly pull out your Car SMG and shoot hitting the enemy and getting there shield down to half. You decide to rush them a little since they are weak. As you approach you shoot your gun breaking their shield, but they also Crack you as well. Quickly you switch to your R301 and kill the enemy, afterwards you run off to find more enemies.

   Awhile has passed and it's down to the last round, you team needs this one round to win. Ya'll just need to fight together to defeat the enemies. You tell your team to group up, but of course Collin does not listen and goes his own way. So you and Layla stay together, both of you took out two of the enemy team. But all of a sudden Collin gets eliminated by the last teammate. You and Layla head over to wear Collin died at and looked around, then notice the last teammate was hiding behind cover. Layla tells you to go from the right and she will go left to get the last guy. As you both pull through with the plan the enemy quickly kills Layla with a R301. You notice this and remember that Layla shot them a few times so their shield is cracked, you decide to rush them with your Car SMG and killed the last enemy off that concludes the game.

   You are then teleported back to the room with all the other competitors. A leader board appears on the screen about the game, on your team you had the most kills and damage. Mr. Silva then speaks" congratulations N/n you are officially a apex legend. " Your eyes grew wide of shock and happiness, you did it. You are a apex legend! While you were celebrating, others were upset especially Collin. Collin" hey what about me?!, I worked hard. Mr. Silva then says" You worked hard at dying. Now those who are legends pack up, cause a car if gonna pick you up and take you to the living/fighing quarters of the apex legends!

  Time passes and you are walking home getting a well deserved rest, with one thought on your mind.* Don't worry mom and dad, I will be there soon.