The Search And Solutions

A few days has passed and still no sign of your parents, you search around the whole city and still nothing. This was getting out of hand and your starting to lose hope, suddenly you see a billboard for the apex games. Seeing all of the different legends appear and show off their skills.

   Then you got a thought what if you enter the games and get information about the syndicate from some of the legends, Shit you knew that the syndicate owns and runs the games. But the question is how are you gonna get in? Then it hit you, there are arenas made to find new legends for the games. As that thought stays in your mind, you run quickly to the sign up booth and put your name. Of course your not gonna use your real name, so you choose a nickname instead a legend name if you will. Y/n: I'll choose N/n.

   After you sign up you decide to head home to get some rest. The next day you awake with an annoying headache, you get up from bed and walk to the cabinet in the kitchen to find the pain killers. After taking the medicine, you sit on the couch and turn on the TV to see some interesting news appear."we have some exciting news for you folks this morning, we will now select the following volunteers for this evening apex arenas. These players will be going into the arenas fight 3v3 whoever wins to 3 rounds gets to join the apex games! Good luck these fellow competitors N/N, Collin and more.

   Of course you were thrilled about the news but you still had time to prepare. So in the mean time you wanted to run some errands and then head to the arenas. Hours later it's finally time to head towards the arenas, you walk down the street towards a big black and Grey building in the distance of the city. Once you arrive you walk inside to be greeted by a lady at a front desk smiling at you."Hello and welcome to the arenas who are you dear?" Y/n: oh hello, my name is N/n. I was excepted earlier on the news. The lady responds " oh well if you would follow me please". You follow the lady down the hall into an elevator, she presses the button for ya'll to move down. Once you both had reach the destination, the two of you walk down a hall toward a room with other competitors.

   The lady then says" this is where you will be waiting until Mr. Silva gets here, please do be sure to behave." The lady then walks away, you also thank the lady before she is fully gone. Once you thank her, you walk towards a seat in the corner of the room and sit.

   While waiting, one of the guys named Collin prances around saying " You guys should watch your backs your looking at the new legend of the apex games, so none of you have a chance." Tch, great another thing you need to ruin your search for you parents is a cocky asshole. But we shall really see who will make it to the apex games, shall we?