Chapter 13. I dont wanna be here!

Zacznij od początku

Back at the hospital.
Micheal was sitting on the bed by his father watching him as William's eyes open and he slowly sits up. Looking at Micheal."You bastard.. What did you do!?" William grabbed Micheal almost shaking him. Micheal kept his smug face. "What..? I saved you so you can come back and help me." Micheal said. "There is no helping. The company is ruined and Mairusu will take over anyway, the murderings has to stop there's no point anymore.." "You know we can transform now right?" Micheal said and Williams eyes widened and he let go of Micheal. "What..? What are you talking about." "The drug.."Micheal started to laugh like a maniac. "I found a way to boost our attributes and to get stronger and to turn into an inhumanly like form to get away with the killings..does purple sound familiar to you? we're basically supernatural now. Unfortunately we have a limit but we can steadily take them to become invincible." Micheal said looking into his father's eyes. Deeply being completely serious. "Remember? When you were in that suit..? rotted and purple..Day after day..after day and somehow you would come back and i'd daily dose you with this over and over again and that's how you got your human flesh back. So I put you in this hospital while I ran the place for you." Micheal had a menacing smile. "Either way..it'll give you the urge to kill again and go insane..so let's start off by ending that anime shit show.."
William had his hands out and stared at them trembling a bit as his eyes glow purple and he looked at his child, slowly smirking. "Let's burn it to the ground.."

"They keep pounding on the damn door! At this rate.." A loud bang was heard. Freddy punched through the right door. He slowly turned his head over to the door noticing Freddy was desperate to kill him. Shocked he had to think quickly, Bonnie was on the left door and Chica and Freddy are at the right.. "This night can't get any worse.." Looking at the clock it was 4am. You decided to act fast and open the left door. Bonnie attempted to jump at Y/N but you slide right under the giant robot and Freddy opened the door by pressing the button, he punched a hole through the door to get easy access.
"Shit shit shit!" Y/N yells running down the left hall but seen Foxy dashing down the hall, startled you jump to the side holding onto the wall watching him run past you and directly into Bonnie, you slide down the wall and run to the backstage hiding under the table holding your breath. They were roaming around the place trying to find Y/N it was quiet until..vibrations from his pocket was going off, it was a phone call bringing attention to him. Quickly taking out his phone seeing the contact as jane he hit decline and held his mouth with his hands. "Sorry Jane..i'll talk to you later..that could've cost me my life.."
Jane moved her phone away from her ear a little pouty that Y/N declined the call in almost an instant. "He..isn't mad at me is he? Guess i'll talk to him later when I get the chance." She said and ended up putting her hair into a ponytail, in a bra and panties she was putting her work clothes on and was thinking to herself and then decided to call up Mairusu. Ring..Ring..Ring..
"Hello?" Mairusu picked up making Jane ask. "Hey is Y/N working tonight..?" "Hm? Well of course he is, not at our place though." Mairusu said drinking a cup of coffee was being heard in the background. "Huh..? Wait what do you mean?? Where is he?"
"Micheal for some odd reason needed someone to cover so I figured..since the original girls are down for the new redesign and the new girls somewhat know how to act it'd be fine?" He said now thinking about it did he put one of his workers to a death sentence. Micheal and William, it'd always make his own skin crawl seeing or being in the presence in that place. Curses, or like a haunted spirit anywhere in that place but kids won't care so they don't notice, they wanna have fun and eat pizza..and parents..only want the best for their kids to have fun and run loose for a little while.. "He's over there in that bastards pizzeria!? Shit what time is it??" "It's about 4:48am." Mairusu said before Jane decided to hurry up with getting ready. "I'm stopping over there before I clock in alright??" She said, her shoes on and holding a taser she tested before listening for a response from Mairusu. "Right. Just please be careful." "Got it." She said and ends the phone call. "Y/N..please be okay."

"Aah!" He gasped and was in the dining room with Freddy coming out the backstage and was approaching Y/N. "Shit..shit what do I do..?!"He looked around seeing only chairs and tables and was thinking only having a flashlight in his hand he got snatched up by Bonnie. "!? Shit no this isn't how I want to go out!!" He looked at Freddy seeing him get closer so he flails around and started to beat Bonnie's skull with the flashlight and ended up shining the bright light in his eyes, eventually Bonnie drops Y/N holding his head backing up a bit. "Hah! How about that!-" He quickly turns to Freddy his eyes widened as Freddy threw a punch towards him hearing the wind not knowing what to do he held the flashlight out holding Freddy's strength back and you stood your ground. "Gggnnhh..How strong is this metal..!?" As soon as that was mentioned it broke. Slow motion your eyes slowly dart over to Freddy still continuing with the punch you feel as if you saw the light not much you can do you got hit. Pretty bad you got sent flying to a wall, sliding down it seeing nothing but blurs and some stars. Freddy would then proceed to march over to Y/N grabbing him and drags him to the backstage slowly.
Y/N appeared in his mind facing himself as they both look at each other. "Who are you?!" "Well..i'm you, your conscious.." "Don't tell me I died from just a punch!" "I wouldn't say that, just stunned and near close to a concussion, don't know how your nose didn't start bleeding." "Dammit..is this the end now?" You fall to the ground on your knees in defeat as your other self walks over. "You're really gonna let a robotic bear take you down before you even dare to have a goodbye to the girls and everyone else?" "Ah..no I..can't leave them without at least giving a warning!" "Exactly..now keep fighting. You've only earned one paycheck and you try to die like this? Pfft." He turns around and does a peace sign fading from your kind you feel your vision coming back and your eyes widen coming back to your senses you grab a chair and with all your might swing it towards Freddy. Him being shocked he let go of you and turned around confused how you aren't even knocked out yet. You look at the clock it reading 5:25am you need to stall for a few more minutes and you can survive. You wipe your nose a little bit of blood running down it and you wonder how you'll end up doing this. However you don't have a chance Freddy threw the table towards you and ran.
In an instinct you drop down to an army crawl and roll forward to avoid the table completely you get up and start running around the place. "How can that heavy of a thing run so fast?!" You turn around and jump up and swung kicks at the robot and Freddy used his arms to block and avoid but he grabbed his leg and threw him towards a wall. "Kicking metal..fucking hurts..!"You said and when launched at the wall you use your feet to land on the wall to only boost your jump towards Freddy grabbing another chair and smacking him with it, the chair breaking knocking his hat off and now his eyes glowed red. You land and start to run down the east hall. Looking behind yourself the whole time you look infront of you seeing Chica she screams at you, grabbing a empty cup off the floor dunking it in Chicas mouth and pushing her over she fell and you jump over the body getting into the office closing the door again and quickly close the other. Realizing the door still had a hole in it. Your adrenaline helps you move the big ass locker that was in the office in front of the door and you back up to the desk seeing the monitor you grab it reading the power but seeing the time. After all that it was only 5:47 and have 10% power left and it was draining fast as Bonnie and Foxy were banging on the left door and Freddy and Chica were banging on the right door. "Looks like this is it! God dammit..Jane..Katherine..Mary and Ruby..! Everyone else..I'm sorry! You'll have to figure this all out on your own!" He said and then the power went out. "I guess this is it!!-"
(To be continued! 3280 words!)