Chapter 4, Part Two. A Frisky Turn Of Events.

You sat down watching the show with Katherine. It was some characters in a live action like romantic flim where they're in France. "I wanna go there someday." She said watching the TV before turning to you. "You probably got asked this already but if you could travel. Where would you go?" She asked before you smiled answering after. "Tokyo Japan! I'm a nerd..it'd be concerning if I didn't say anything like that." You rubbed the back of your head hearing Katherine giggle. "I thought so but everyone's different." She said setting her glass down, planning to not drink as much knowing she had to drive me back later. "So what made you wanna stay?" "I had some free time and..it'd be rude after offering to give me a lift." You said before she leaned over. "Or did you just miss my voice.~" You started to blush heavy looking away for a second. "Oh you are so cute! You gotta get used to this because I just want to keep teasing you more and more. Like..what would happen if I.." she put a finger on your chest it slowly going down, you had a quick flashback to when SpringBonnie did it but..since a actual human woman was doing it, made you melt on the inside. "A-aah.." Your heart was beating out of your chest. "You that nervous? You're a virgin aren't you?" Honestly with what happened last night some people argue that you can have oral sex and quote and quote lose your virginity to whoever makes you ejaculate first. Some argue when you..inert yourself into someone you lose your virginity or vice versa. So I nodded slowly. "Do you want to have your first time here? With me?~" "! W-wait Katherine my heart can't take this I..-" She started to laugh moving back some. "I only kid I kid. Unless you really wanted to, if you're a virgin that means you haven't had your first kiss either. I want it to be special for you." "I-I wouldn't mind it being with you I'm just..I dunno don't know how to start?" She looked at you before nodding. "I guess that makes sense." She said before looking ahead. "I work tomorrow I might as well drive you home, if I'm gonna give you my leftovers you can't exactly travel with it?" "M-" before you even said a word she shushed you. "Don't say your bag it'll get all messed up." She said, you being flabbergasted she knew what you were gonna say. "H-" "How did you know what I was gonna say??" You both spoke at the same time before Katherine laughed hella hard. "Oh man! You boys are so easy to read oh my goodness I can't believe you guys fall for that." She laughed before you looked away. "Sorry I get a real kick out of things." "Katty, I got a question." She had a light blush dust on her cheeks as she smiled nodding. "What is it?" "I wanted to ask how old are you out of curiosity." You said lifting an eyebrow as she laid back letting out a sign. "I dunno I feel like you'd lose interest me." She said halfway joking before you smiled. "I assure you I'll care for you the same." Katherine smiled a little before taking a sip of her wine before speaking. "I'll be turning 31 next year." She said looking away expecting a ew or a negative review before in your head, like looks like your a milf hunter. "That's awesome older woman are the best anyw-..aah.."you cut yourself off starting to blush realizing what you said confidently out loud. Either way you are a man of culture. "U-uhm..ignore that..-" "You like older women?" She asked lifting an eyebrow intrigued. "Y-yeah-..I..can't lie to you older woman are..just hot..now thinking about it everyone who works there is probably older than me..I mean Vincena is 23 if I remember correctly." You said confidently with your answer. "That's adorable, are you trying to get ate up by me?" You stood up and gave a stretch. "Maybe next time I wanted to tease.", You said confidently winning. It threw her off guard and she sighed also getting up. "Wanna take off now?" You nodded. "Like I said I'm on a mission." You said as she smiled grabbing her keys and you went to put your shoes on. "Let's go." She said walking out the house locking it up after you left and you went getting in the front seat. Katherine started up the car. "You'll be okay to drive home right?" "I haven't drunk that much don't worry silly." She said before driving off heading to the pizzeria. Doing a small time jump she stopped Infront of the establishment as you checked your watch. It reading 9:47pm as you get out before thanking her. "I appreciate it." "Don't mention it, I'll be here to pick you up after your shift promise." You nodded before she drove off and you turned to the place before entering kinda crotched down to activate your stealth, heading for parts and service when you walked in to get a toolbox. "You know we can see you right? Goof what are you doing here?" Vincena approached you with Mary beside her as she waved. "Awfully early aren't we?" Mary questioned."I left something here is all.." "Don't be weird what is going on with you?" Vincena asked before you stood up. "On a mission is all I have something important to do..just cover for me." You said before going to parts and service to grab a toolbox. Leaving shortly as you went over to kid's cove.
"That boy is gonna get himself in trouble.."Vincena said with a sigh as Mary giggled.
Foxy saw this and clenched her fist in anger but kept quiet wishing she would hear a scream or a peep she'd rush in and end him. "The mangle?" "A-aah..you're that..nNnnEw nightgUuArd..s-stay awAaY..PleSse.." "Hey wait no it's alright..I'm here to help.." you shook a toolbox. "I know you have bad experiences but you have to trust me on this.." "iIiM..S-sSs..ssoRRy I can't.." you took out a manual and frowned. "Come on..if I wanted to do..that..I would of done it already I wanna fix you up to prove I'm not like the others." You said as she looked at you looking to the side and then looked up. "IiIii..trust you..only because I d--ddDddont..have a choice.." hearing her voice made you feel so bad but you moved close. "I have to power you off to do this so.." She looked away like away to reveal a button behind her ear. "IiiIiiiIiif..YyyooUu..something weird my sister will..gGgget..you.." She said as You leaned over and pressed it powering her off completely. "I know..trust me I do.." You sighed getting your phone and manual out with the pieces you needed from parts and service and then got to work. Now this took a LOT of time. To the point Vincena and Mary left since their shift was a good way over now. The time was 11:46 now Ruby sent you a text with a time reading.. 1:29am. "Dammit..this is gonna be more tiring than I thought I have to have energy for.." You shook your head, getting a determine rush as you were nearly done. But you took a quick break to go into your bag and pull out some DayQuil, taking a shot of it you kinda audibly bleh because..who actually enjoys DayQuil. "It's gonna take a while to kick in.." you sighed before you kept on working.
Foxy was pacing around her cove, knowing the nightguard hasn't came out for a good few hours now. She kinda hit the wall getting paranoid as she was very overprotective with her sister. Mairusu came out his office looking around and kinda got a sweat drop wondering where Y/N was..but he figured you'd be here eventually and he shortly left.
Some time passes by and it's 12:08.
You let out a heavy sigh before putting the tools away. "That's what the videos says to do..now." you went to power on Mangle feeling complete. Realizing what all is gonna happen next..the raid and once you did do you hopped out the cove and was greeted by Foxy, putting a hook to your chest. "If I go in there. An' me sister 'as any drop o' yer..ugh fluids in or outside 'er or if she tells me somethin' ye did. Off with yer 'ead. Don't even try to set sail the area either I'll 'unt ye down." She said before mean mugging you and hopped into the cove. Honestly you kept getting insulted and assumed for things you didn't care. You had to go to the office to prepare for the..attack. So you did just that.
Foxy watches mangle as she powered up and was inspecting her everywhere. Mangle blushed heavily. "Sister..why be-" She gasped hearing her voicebox repaired and sounded normal. Foxy was surprised as well. "What?!" "'e did it..woah no one 'asn't been able to do this here in months.." Her accent came out"He what?!" "Sister..you don't have to be so protective. He repaired me is all nothing weird I promise." She said innocently with a sheepish smile. "No way that be not possible..so 'e..did nay do anythin' weird?" Mangle shook her head as Foxy came to think, about that saying don't judge a book by its cover but she slowly felt guilty she cared a lot for her sister and would appreciate who protected or cared for her for today but..the nightguard? Pervert after pervert after pervert..did the cycle break? Foxy then power walked to the curtain opening it to find.. Y/N not there.."He.." "it is 12:11 afterall sis we'll catch him later maybe.." "I..gotta thank 'im..I be slowly started to trust 'im now 'e fixed ye..after no one bein' able to 'e..'e's a special one." Foxy came to realize as she looked at Mangle and then hopped off the cove and she ran to hers. "An odd ball..but that's my sister. That nightguard..is something..I'm shy but I'll warm up to him.." Mangle said as Foxy went to her cove pacing thinking on how to apologize. But you were kinda pacing wondering what to do..1:30am a lot could happen.."I don't think the girls can do anything if their caught on camera the place might get sued.. this is bad fuck!" You hit your hand on the desk. "The worst thing that can happen is Freddy thinking their my friends. I can't let the girls get harassed again I.."You cupped your face in your hands stressed. Before hearing footsteps to your left. "Great now I'm gonna get lectured for helping and fixing." Foxy heard him before looking to the side and then tried peeking in to the room. "Argh.. Nightguard I.." "You removed your hands looking at Foxy. "What gonna warn me or assume I'm perverted for simply wanting to help?? I have a lot on my mind and..-" Foxy she frowned slightly realizing how stressed he must have been and it's only been night two. 12 hours and some spare change of endless assuming. What was out of the ordinary is that she hugged you pretty tight because of how strong she is. The downside her breasts were pretty close to you but you turnt your head. "Why..why aren't you.." "Ye took care o' me sister fer me..I immediately 'ave respect fer them who does that there..an' the fact ye 'ad zero intentions made me 'appy. I 'ope ye aren't brainwashin' me because ye 'ave me trust now..do ye know 'ow long it be been since I 'eard 'er sweet sweet voice?" "M-must of been long.."You said blushing pretty heavy. "i thank ye, so much an' arrr..I apologize, fer all the..'arassin' an' I..'ope we can be mateys? I..ne'er done this here before.."She responded as you opened your mouth to speak once more. "That'd be..good actually I..just have a request?" "What be it that there ye want? I'll do anythin' since ye fixed me sister y'know?" "Y-your.. accent is really strong could you..?-" She blinked a few times before clearing her throat coughing just a little bit before looking at him. "Better?" You simply nodded. "L-listen..Freddy doesn't believe me nor Chica..only Bb and Bonnie do but something is gonna happen to tonight that'll make me prove myself trustworthy okay?" She lifted an eyebrow. "Eh?" You shake your head. "You just gotta trust me and go in the cove with your sister at 1:30am to protect her.." You looked at the clock it reading 12:39 as you mumbled something. "Fuck..okay Uhm.." "Nightguard..what's going..-" "Y/N, You can call me Y/N. Could you get off for just a second-" She let go and stood up straight towering over you like a building. Shorty haha. "I have to do my job is all..to keep you guys safe for Mairusu..so I need you to warn the girls to keep them out of sight basically. Do you trust me? You said you did I know it's a weird request but-" Foxy just simply have a blank expression placing a hand on his shoulder before nodding. "Understood, Y/N." She said walking out the right side of the door before sprinting down the hall. "Now that, she'll warn the others..the golden girls should be fine..they're mysterious and might try to get me again." You say thinking as your Phone vibrates, it being Ruby. You picked it up.
Girls pov time.
Freddy being that grumpy bear as usual standing on stage with her arm crossed just blank faced as she looked at Chica. "I'm trusting you to attempt and get the guard tonight. We're running out of.." Speaking of running Foxy bolted to the stage and stopped on a dime. As Bonnie lifts an eyebrow. "Freddy. I was ordered by the guard to..-" Foxy was explaining before being cut off by Freddy. "Nope. Stopping you right there. What did I tell you another letting them brainwash you? Already happened to Bonnie so..-" She was rambling until Foxy chimed back in. "Freddy." She grumbled. "He fixed my sister I'm going to listen to him like it or not." She said letting a stomp out it echoing around the room. "Is that so?" Freddy said deciding to humor her. Chica was in shock looking over to the cove seeing Mangle peek out. "Hey Freddy she looks fine look." She said pointing as Freddy looked over in disbelief as Foxy have a cheeky grin. "Back to what I was saying..something is gonna happen tonight so he wanted me to tell you guys to stay secure and hide." "Got it. Are you hiding with your sister?" Chica asked as Freddy was kinda growing a temper. "Are you seriously-" Freddy got cut off again by Foxy. "I'll hide in parts and service, chica can hide in either the bathrooms or the kitchen..now Freddy..-" She looked away from Foxy. "I'm not moving." "Freddy suit your stubborn leader abusing ego up and give a chance!" Freddy stepped off stage looking at Foxy getting close. "You going to make me?" She asked Foxy her eyes turning dark and going to the white pupils we recognized. Foxy growled before turning away. "Your choice, not mine lass. Goodluck." She walked over to Kid's cove, Chica and Bonnie pretty much left already. As Freddy said she's keeping her ground.
Back to you once more!
"I appreciate it but I have a plan don't worry..I'll be okay." "I better not hear anything bad happening to you or I'm leaving immediately I'm not done packing but I'll leave in a heartbeat." "I promise I'll survive.." You tried reassuring her. "There's three guys.."she sounded hurt and pouty. "I'll find a way like I always do.."you looked at the clock it reading 1:27 you prepared yourself grabbing that kitchen knife out your bag putting it in your pocket. "I gotta go Ruby.." She pouted before you ended the call standing up checking the cameras seeing where they'd come in at, you did see a car pull up in the lobby you decided to head out the office trying to go stealth.
Mangle was kinda scared but protected as Foxy was checking out the curtain. "Mangle I'll be right back lass. I'm going to check on Chica." She said before leaving. Heading to the kitchen but Freddy heard a window break her eyes widening slightly looking to the side. Hearing distant chatter.
"You sure they don't have no simp nightguard. They probably already best us to it? Nah I'm sure of it. Here Nick can go in first and if he takes a long time we'll follow up in now go in and make sure to record!" The tall one Nick was at least 6'1 he entered the broken door slowly entering the Pizzeria, you were under a table not even Freddy knew you were under there.
Freddy's tough girl acted kinda shattered once she realized what was happening the flashbacks got to her. She couldn't do much on the camera the place will get sued and ruined. "Well well well, where are your friends hot stuff?" Nick approached the stage with a disgusting smirk and he had rope and a camera. "You bastard..They aren't available tonight." She said looking at the camera and then him. "I'll kindly have to ask you to leave immediately. You broke that window someone had to have heard.." she said as Nick approached, you gritted your teeth your adrenaline starting to pump through your veins. Nick got close putting a arm around Freddy. "So your the only one up for groped huh?" He smirked as Freddy was disgusted. "Get off me you.." He groped Freddy's chest it slightly breaking her as she was gonna push him off before he tsk tsk tsk'd waving his finger."Can't do that on cameras babe." He said taking his camera out shortly after. "I'm gonna record this as well and make bank off this!" He said getting the role. 'God dammit I..this shattered me. Dammit I can't believe it but..the nightguard I'm gonna rely on you.' Nick would get even closer to Freddy even going for another grope. You got up from under the table standing tall as you could, not that tall but you made yourself known. "Hey! You bastard!" You shouted looking angry before Nick turnt around before laughing slightly. "This is your nightguard? He would start bursting out of laughter. "This pitiful. A short piece of shit. I have to say that protecting this place is terrible." He said with complete confidence. Then you replied, "I don't want to hear you. You probably live in your parents basement. I'm going to ask you to get out this is trespassing and I have all authority to attack." You said drawing your knife pointing it at him as silence fills the room as he puts his things down cracking his knuckles slowly approaching him.
(Oh my god NOOO YOU'RE ENDING IT HERE?? All jokes aside I appreciate the love I'm getting for this. I've accidently burnt myself out and got stuck in a writers block so I'll be continuing more and more don't you guys worry!)
To be continued!!
(3316 words)