Chapter: 24 (🔞)

Start from the beginning

Yoongi's hand on my waist tightened not giving me any chance to move on his lap. I myself got more wet down there when I saw Jin taking off his trousers...

Jin: Our baby girl wants it hard..

He said to his brothers who stopped their movements looking at each other and taking off their trousers. I laid on the couch too tired to even open my eyes.

Author Pov:

Jin naked her as she sat on his lap almost losing her balance. He made her sit comfortably on his lap. His shaft is an inch away from her core..

The other boys shifted to the other side of the couch sitting comfortably. Their eyes closed and opened again when they saw their Hyung looking at them with a sly smile.

Taehyung loosened the belt around her wrist which surely left a red mark. He gazed at the little red wound and softly pecked the area making her hiss.

He gives her a wicked smile before sitting beside his soulmate sipping the red wine.

Surely they love red wine a lot, She thought in her mind seeing them sipping one sip slowly by slowly..

She almost screamed when Jin penetrated his cock inside her tight pussy making her jolt in his lap. He gripped her ass tightly not even letting her take time to adjust his size when he started thrusting in and out.

She held his shoulders tightly as the pleasure took over her body. She moans when he swirls his tongue around her erected nipple taking her one boob inside his mouth squeezing the other one.

Her head fell back and he kissed her sensitive area in her neck making her gasp for air. His one hand slightly roamed around her belly, sensually touching her belly button raising the hairs on her arms.

His kiss turned rough when he bit her collarbone sucking the area and then licking it with using his tongue. His hands roamed around her lower abdomen while he thrust inside her like an animal.

He cupped her clit massage her clit with his thumb numbing her legs and mind.

Jin: You're not allowed to cum baby doll!

His voice codded with darkness and lust. Pleasure built inside her when she clenched herself around his cock burning him in a lustful sensation.

He rubbed her clit fastly making it impossible for her to control herself from releasing out.

She cried out in pleasure which was building inside her abdomen.

Yn: Please...

She moaned in his mouth when he slammed his lips on her kissing her passionately whilst rubbing her clit in a slow yet sensual way giving her a burning feeling.

His thrust became unbearable when she clenched herself around his cock. Jin smirked to himself seeing her sweaty state because of him, he was the one to make her feel this type of emotion.

Jin: Release yourself Doll!

And in no second they both together cummed. Hot liquid sipping down the couch making it dirty, but right now everything around them was so blurred to notice the couch getting wet..

Jin: My beautiful sweetie!

He says pressuring his lips to her forehead kissing her lightly and not before giving her a quick peck on her lips making her smile violently.

Yoongi took Yn in his embrace when Jin entered the bathroom to take a shower cleaning himself longing to hug her body.

Yoongi laid her on a couch hovering over her fragile frame. He gazes at her grey beautiful doe eyes somewhere which affected him a lot.