<<13>>

Y/n pov

Y/n- " thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Mr

Y/n- " thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Mr. Kim I hope our collaboration will be good and profitable"
Tae- "ofcourse Miss Eun well tomorrow I would like to throw a party for our collaboration in my mansion "
Y/n- "sure Mr.kim..... I should go now.... it's getting late, I will meet you tomorrow"
Taehyung nodded his head, glancing last time at jimin and jungkook who seem not to care I left the metting hall without knowing about the upcoming storms.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Time skipped
A/n pov

Time skipped A/n pov

Sitting in cabin looking at the screen blankly y/n was busy in her thoughts when Lisa entered the room but frown when she saw y/n with serious expression, tapping at her shoulder making y/n come out from her thoughts
Lisa- "What happened? U seem little tensed"
Y/n- " Nothing just thinking about something"
Lisa nodded at her but suddenly something came in her mind which she wanted to ask .
Lisa- " umm y/n can I ask u something?"
Humming at her y/n waited for her to speak.
Lisa- " Is there something between you and Mr.kim? Because you never talk to anyone coldly but today u were talking in coldly with Mr.kim and the way he was looking at you and even I also saw the way Mr.jeon and Mr.park was glaring at you it seems like you guys know eachother from very long time "
Y/n - "huh no it's n-nothing like that you are thinking too much"
Lisa- " hmmm well I can't believe we really got this project "
Y/n - " Mee too"
Lisa- " but now I am scared of him more"
Y/n- " what do you mean by u are scared of him"
Lisa - " don't u know who really is Mr.kim"
Y/n shaked her in no making Lisa sigh before opening which make her completely shocked
Lisa - " I got know from few of our employees that Mr. Kim is a Mafia"
Y/n- "W-wh-what"
Lisa - "Not only Mafia but Mafia king....... he and his gang members are known as biggest and most feared mafia group in whole Asia .....BTS"
Y/n was shocked yet confused as when and how they become Mafia and if they were mafia then why didn't they told her this before there were lot of questions running in her mind. Where Lisa was confused to see her shocked yet confused expression but shrugged it off.

Lisa - "hey where are you lost huh"
Y/n- "nothing"
Lisa- "hmm"
Y/n- "did u completed the file which I had given u"
Lisa- " yes! Here it is"
Y/n- "okay then u can go home as it's already late"
Lisa- "hmm and don't forget tommorow we have to go to the party"
Y/n- " yeah yeah I remember"
Lisa- " ok then bye see u tomorrow good night babe's"
She said and wink at her makeing y/n chuckle.
Y/n- "bye good night"
Lisa left from there leaving y/n alone with her thoughts.