Your Blood Like Ice

Start from the beginning

"What?" I asked.

"But I guess you weren't a siphoner when you were born, were you? Whose blood did you turn yourself into a vampire?" Silas spoke and leaned forward looking into my eyes.

"The original witch created the original vampires, rumor has it one was a witch and his powers were lost when he transformed, how did your witch powers stay when you transformed if you're not a siphoner?" Silas spoke in a questioning tone and I stared in silence.

"Perhaps it is an eternal mystery to us all." I answered and Silas stared at me.

"The devil in disguise." He muttered and Jason and I glanced at each other again.

"That Bonnie witch will drop the veil and the supernaturals will be able to come to earth, maybe you have the power to bring your friend back then." Silas said.

                              ༺♡༻

"Rebekah. What a surprise." I said leaning against the Salvatore's door and looking at the blonde vampire in front of me. "You're still not human?" I asked looking at her more closely. "No, Silas took the cure, Klaus went to New Orleans and Elijah went with him. There's some trouble there." Rebekah explained and I nodded. "And you didn't go along?" I asked and she stared down sadly.

I went back to the couch and picked up Damon's bottle of Bourbon and drank straight from it. It wasn't long before Matt arrived as well, because Damon and Stefan trying to get Elena's humanity back.

"Why is she like that?" Matt's speech could be heard through the opening of the door and Rebekah sighed deeply. "She mourns my brother." Rebekah replied and Matt raised an eyebrow.

"Your brother?"

"She and Kol were in each other's company for many years, I don't know what brought them together so much." Rebekah spoke and I continued to stare into the fire.

Many hours later, Jason arrived next to me and I gave him a quick glance. He sat next to me with his brows furrowed, and
confusion rose through my body.

"Bonnie is going to drop the veil but Damon and Stefan are going to stop her."

"Of course, damn it."

We arrived at the grill and I looked around. Human and barbie Klaus were the only ones, I wonder where Damon and Stefan are.

"Aaw darling, don't drown your sorrows in drinking."

Jason and I looked at each other and snapped our heads back at the same time.

"What the hell?"

"Kol!" I shouted and ran into his arms. Rebekah and Matt turned around in confused and Jason smiled.

"Hey darling, pardon me. I promised to come back, but I was by your side the whole time." Kol spoke and stroked my cheeks, then he walked over to Jason and hugged him.

"Kol?" Rebekah asked confused, her eyes watery at the sight of her brother.

"I thought I'd never see you again." Rebekah spoke and Kol chukled.

"Spare me the waterworks, sister. I've already watched you grieve. Lasted a full 24 hours, remember?" Kol spoke and sip the shot in his mouth.

"This means Bonnie dropped the veil?"

"Not completely and not for long. But who am I to give up an opportunity for revenge? My killer is already dead, but his sister is just as culpable. So maybe you could help me find her." Kol spoke and never broke eye contact with Rebekah.

Matt threatened to step closer and Kol got angry and threw a glass at Matt and left, dragging me and Jason with him.

"Find her for me!" Kol exclaimed and I raised an eyebrow. "The only time we see you want to chase Elena?" I asked and Kol stopped, turning around. "I'm angry and I want her to suffer!" Kol spoke and I sighed. He sped off and I waved my hands in the air and looked at Jason.

"I'm going." Jason said and sped to Jeremy's grave where Kol was beating up Elena. Jeremy appeared and tried to spear the original vampire. Kol took steps towards Pocahontas but Stefan snapped his neck in time.

Jason sped up behind Stefan and did the same to him. "Sniped snapped snap." Jason muttered and he looked at Elena.
He was about to bow down to her level but Damon, Bonnie and Alaric arrived.

                               ༺♡༻

"Where is everybody?" Jason asked Damon who was tied to a chair.

"Who the hell are you?" Jason asked looking at the blond haired man next to him. Before the man could open his mouth he fell to the ground and Stefan was standing behind him with his heart in his hand.

"Teenagers have their graduation party and the living dead have taken over the world." Damon explained and Stefan released him from the chair and Damon staggered to his feet. Jason raised an eyebrow and sped in front of Damon, moving the collar off his shoulder.

"Uh that looks bad." He commented and Damon pushed him away from him and headed upstairs.

Jason followed the others and went to see the scooby gang's graduation. He had tried to call Madilyn but she didn't answer. Kol grabbed Bonnie and Jason followed them. After the witch left, Jason stepped forward.

"Have you seen Madilyn on your murderous revenge spree?"

"What do you mean?" Kol asked confused and Jason sighed. "Since last night she has been missing. She had to bring you back." Jason explained and Kol's eyes widened.

"We have a lot of enemies so who would have caught her?" Jason asked and Kol thought for a moment. "I don't think a vampire, maybe a witch, but which witch is stronger than her?" Kol stated out loud, locking eyes with Jason. Jason's eyes widen.

"Oh bloody hell."

"Bonnie closes the veil when the full moon comes." Kol explained and Jason nodded. "I'm sorry Kol." Jason said and Kol chuckled.

"No I'm sorry, I should have spent time with you guys and not started a riot. Now go find Madilyn. I promise we'll see each other again some day." Kol spoke and Jason nodded.

"Tell Madilyn." Kol whispered and Jason sped off.