CHAPTER - 2 🔞

--You do not have to worry. I don't think I will force you, because I have a way to make you surrender to me, just for my own sake.

Nan said this before pulling out a packet of pills from her pocket. Mac looked at him. Nan pulled out the pill, before yanking him by the hair, pulling him to his feet and facing the wall.

--Leave me...what are you going to do?...no...ah...shouted Mac as he was pushed back. Mac gritted his teeth in pain as the pill entered his body.

Suddenly...

Nan let Mac collapse on the floor when she realized the pill had been swallowed.

- Okay, I'll leave you alone for a while. Nan said before leaving the room. Leaving Mac alone, panicking about what might happen to him, within 5 minutes he felt his chest heat up, Mac was sweating, his spine was shaking, even his insides were starting to wake up.

-Damn... did he give me drugs?

Mac gasped and cursed. The need to have sex immediately arises.

The white skin began to turn red. His penis vibrates with water droplets crystallized at the tip of his penis.

Mac wanted to use his hands to help himself, but he couldn't because he was chained. Five minutes later, Nan returned with a smile on her face when she saw Mac's condition, shaking unconscious, both legs cramping.

--Hey, do you want? This medicine works very quickly. Nan said.

Mac glared back at him.

- Oh, let me go, I beg you. Mac said in pain.

- Don't worry, I won't let you go. Nan said, before setting up the video camera and walking over to Mac.

--Let's begin! Mac said, trying to duck but couldn't. Nan held Mac's legs apart.

This gave Mac a sense of relief at the bottom. The sound of pants ....with zippers that sounded like pain was coming. Mac felt a burning sensation in his chest. She didn't know if she should be scared now or if she wanted what he was giving her.

--Don't resist, because if you resist it will hurt even more, but if you like it violently, I will.

Nan said little and then unzipped his pants, freely revealing his hot cock. Nan grabbed her hot stick to prepare for battle.

--No... don't do this to me... please.

--It is too late. Nan said, before inserting her hot rod into Mac's tiny hole.

He slowly pushed inside the person beneath him. She doesn't use condoms because Nan knows Mac is clean and won't get sick.

- Um... it hurts... that's enough. cried Mac, stimulated by the medicine, but the pain back was not pleasant at all. He gritted his teeth trying to tighten his body little by little.

Maybe it's because the Mac's resistive body makes it difficult to get in and out.

What the hell are you trying to do? Nan cursed angrily.

Nan lifted her other leg as well as she pushed him back against the wall, making him float. Both arms were injured by chains.

"Oh... it hurts... take it out... it hurts," said Mac.

Shaking his head from side to side as he felt the pain in his back created by Nan forcing herself to push him.

Damn...so tight.

Nan moaned in a terrifying tone as she felt the force of Mac's small hole. Mac bit his lip because he didn't know how to get rid of the pain.

--Um... um... it hurts... a lot. said Mac with a trembling voice.