CHAPTER - 1

The story begins when Day asks Nan's help to teach Mac a lesson.

- Are you sure you can do this?

Day asked again, just to be sure. When they contact him! Nan to help teach a lesson to Mac who keeps hitting on his boyfriend Itt. But Nan says she'll do it for fun.

--Oh my God, someone like me, if I didn't want to do this, I wouldn't dare to tell you this... Nan said with such confidence that Day made a small smile.

- Be careful, otherwise you will end up like me. Day replied, looking at Nan.

- - How would that be? Nan asked confused.

"I can't back out..." Day said, making Nan laugh.

- It's fine. But with this bastard, I guarantee I won't be as sticky as you are, Nan said confidently.

- If you are confident, it's good.

-Wait a minute.

Day said before calling Brick's dad to schedule a meeting to give advice at work so they could easily handle their work while they were on the phone.

The call ended and Day turned to look at Nan again.

- You can get ready tomorrow night. I will call you to set up a location. Day replied.

--Already. Nan replied in a serious voice.

The two sat down to further discuss their plans.

Moments later, Day stood up as Salmon called out to him. Nan escorts Day's car, then returns to the office to take the photo of the person she's dealing with. His men searched for more information and secretly took photos.

--With a face like that, how dare you mess with Day's wife? Nan said target image.

At first, he didn't think he would take this favor. But when he saw that Day and Itt were together, and they looked very good together. ..But he still didn't understand how good a relationship between two men would be.

--So what is sex?

And when he saw the image of the target he was going to attack, he changed his mind, the other person looked pretty good, making Nan think it was okay to try.

A slender young figure with a stern expression whistled merrily out of the room, car keys dangling from her hands.

- Where are you going, Mac?

I'm going to play with my friends, dad. Mac spoke in a casual tone.

--I feel like since I've been back, you've been going out again every day. Mac's father said sternly.

- Oh dad, but I'm here to help you. Mac protested nonchalantly.

- Um, two days off, three days off. Mac's father said again.

Well, won't you give me a part-time job? Mac argued.

--Hmm, I don't have such a responsibility, what task did you give me? First of all, how are you supposed to prove to me that you are doing a very good job, definitely not like this.

Mac's father continued to grumble. Mac made a serious face.

--Dad, can we talk a little later? You will be late.

Mac spoke quietly, because that always worked.

--Okay, you can go where you want, but don't get too drunk because tomorrow is the contract with Mr. Athit, said Mac's father. That made Mac stop for a moment when he heard the name of the person he was targeting.