"Oppa I am back"I said with excitement i was thinking they hugged me instant if they saw me how foolish I was ..

"Uncle why did you take her here?"My brothers said and gritted his teeth ..

She is your sister if you don't accept her then who will ? "Who's gonna take care of  her" uncle said and patted my head"...

I don't want her If she stays here we will leave the house they all nodded .

My mind was processing what is happening I was not understanding why suddenly they changed their behaviour? Why don't they look at me once Why didn't they hug me Why didn't they ask me if I was ok or not ..

Then RM oppa came to me he held my hand tightly ..

"Oppa it's hurting plz leave my hand" I was groaning in pain looking at his face..

He held it more tightly ignoring my all groaning and Suga oppa slapped me hard his hand was so hard that I was not staying still..

At the same time I was surprised cuz my brothers never hit me not by mistake they didn't even raise their voice on me ,they pampered me like a princess but what is wrong with them now ??.

I started crying when tae and jimin oppa also came to me with so much anger and said to my uncle "how we can stay with her , How can we live with someone who killed our parents" .

"Oppa what are you saying" I said while holding my cheeks those words are hurting me more than my wounds ..

"Don't call us oppa we are not your brothers" they said clench their jaw toward me ..

I was waiting for their concern and love but that day I was only seeing a hate for me in their eyes which I am not able to understand..

I started crying which I was holding till now a thousand questions are popping in my mind I can't even breathe properly..

They starts saying me bad words ..I was just too hurt but still I don't know why they are saying to me just why?? What I did that they hated me that much ...

Then my cousin Aera came down to the stairs and called oppa ,Jimin oppa runs towards her and holds her in his arms like they used to me ...

"Are you ok princess ,You are not well right now, you should not come down" He patted his head and caressed her hair then he sat on the sofa and Jin oppa brought her a glass of water and made her drink with his hands..

I felt very jealous cuz I had more injuries than her but they were telling me to get out at home but pampering her ..

"Whatever happened wasn't her fault" uncle said with head low ..

"As we already said either she will stay in this house or we will, it's your choice" my brothers said very harshly and gazed at me ..

"But what was my mistake" I said cuz I don't even know what I did. ..

"You don't know your mistake if you don't distract dad they would have been alive"Jin said and his red eyes are burning up now visible to me" ...

"What ?" I uttered  and close my eyes cuz my first time to seeing him like that ..

Then I saw Aera and I understand that she said something wrong, Aera always compete with me in academics, in style, in everything .. I don't know why ?? To be honest we were competitor more than cousins..