<<<->>> happy ever after <<<->>>

I dumped my books on my desk. I have been back at school for a week down and have Been riding for two days. Julies bed was empty. Scout had been lying on her bed all day. My room was so empty now. I didn't have the sound of julie mumbling in her sleep. Or wake up to julie screaming cause she couldn't find her lucky pencil.
"Wanna go see cinnamon?" I asked scout. I hadn't gonna to lessons and wont for a few weeks cause I cant handle heavy work for a while. Snickers has settled in super well and is an escape artist. I grabbed scouts lead and lead him down to the stable. Once we got there I leaned over the stall and looked for snickers.
"The little idiot got out." I chuckled. The laugh was weak though. I walked over to the feed room. I shoved the door open and saw snickers trapped in a haynet hanging from the ceiling eating a bucket of hay.
"Snickers? Please explain." I asked him. I took the flip off from the wall and it fell to the ground and landed on some bales of hay. I untied the top and helped snickers out.
"I'll take you to the paddock so you can run." I grabbed him by the halter and lead him to the paddock. Snickers bolted off into a gallop. I turned away and gave blue some love. Blue tossed his front legs up.
"Sorry we havent been able to do any jumping buddy. In a few weeks we will be jumping a million meteres ." I gave him a pat on his neck. I climbed in the stall with scout in toe. I gave blue and hug and kissed his muzzle.
"I'm gonna ride Julie's horse okay?" I told blue. Blue nickered and lay down. Scout ran over to Cinnamons stall. He barked.
"Julies not there baby." I told him. Scout whimpered sadly. He lay down in a bed placed next to cinnamons stall. I grabbed cinnamons leadrope and lead her to the cross ties. I placed a bridle on her face and swung my body over the mare. I rode the Harlinger mare into the arena. A few other people I didn't recognise where in the arena riding horses. Everything felt weird around campus.
"Why are you riding Julies horse?" A blonde haired girl asked trotting a seal bay gelding over.
"To keep cinnamon healthy and active." I told the girl.
"I should be doing that. I'm her best friend!" The girl yelled making cinnamon side step.
"Whats your name?' I asked confused.
"Miranda. Miranda Bowfield. I was Julie's bestfriend last year." Miranda told me.
"What happened?" I asked holding cinnamons reins.
"None of your business. I should be riding that horse!" She yelled. Miranda shoved her hand out and i fell onto the sand.
"Get out of her!" I yelled. I grabbed the reins and lead the horse to the other side of the arena.
"Idiot." Miranda yelled. I finshed riding cinnamon and put her away. I walked into blues stall.
"Hey buddy." I kissed it forehead
My phone rang in my pocket. I pulled it out.
"Hello?" I asked into the phone.
"Julie's awake."