<<<->>> bucks, rears and drama <<<->>>

Blue lowered his head as I tapped him into a canter.
"Okay everyone today we are going to work on your horses jump stamina" mr. Corner told us walking in. The three of us walked our horses over infront of him. I loosened my reins and let blue stretch his neck out.
"Your gonna jump this series of jumps, instead of me giving you feedback, your teammates will and give you a rating. Aella, I'm gonna make the jumps bigger so there not trotting poles for blue" mr. Corner told us pointing to a row of jumps set upon on the long side of the arenas. Me and Alicia looked at eachother knowing Alex would give us a zero.
"First while I move the poles you guys can finish warming up." Mr. Corner told us. I trotted over to Alicia.
"What is Alex's deal?" I asked as I pulled up to gem.
"He thinks cause he's a boy on the pro team that he's the best in the world." Alicia told me. Blue was bored of walking and tossed a little buck.
"Okay Alex your first, rember to watch his every move, you may start when your ready." We moved over and Alex.
Rose pawed the ground ready to run. Rose moved into a slow canter. The jumps where close and pretty high. Alexes heels went down and his feet fell through the stirrups. Rose jumped and Alex bobbed around. The chestnut mare yanked the reins out of his hand. He pulled back on the reins. Alex did the rest of the jumps super well.
"Alicia?" Mr. Corner asked.
"I think alexes ride was a seven point five. The end of the ride was perfect so that increased the rating. You did loose control and your form was really bad at he start." Alicia's voice echoed around the arena. She was confident with everything she was saying.
"Pffft, thats a ten ride." Alex groaned.
"Aella?"
" seven. Your heels went up heaps. Your here bobbing around and let rose push your around. The rest was pretty good but you didnt pat rose at the end." My voice was weak and felt shallow.
"Alicia you can go now."
Alicia rode to the jumps and took the first one perfectly. She kept her heels down. She held onto the saddle with her knees. Gem nearly ran out but she pushed the small mare back to he jump. Alicia looked forward and rose up in the saddle for all the jumps. At the last jump gem stopped then jumped. Alicias grinned and leaned forward giving her mare a massive pat.
"Alex?" Mr. Corner asked.
"Two."
"WHAT!?" Me and Alicia screamed at he same time.
"Aella! Alicia!" Mr. Corner yelled.
"Gem nearly ran out. Gem stopped at the last jump. You looked sloppy." Alex laughed.
"That is not a two! It's a eight at worst. She had great form an handled that near run out amazingly. Her form was so much better then yours. Yes she could of been better but she was hella better then you." I put my hands on my hips.
"THAT RIDE WAS AMAZING. ITS NOT A TWO" Alicia screamed making gem jump a little.
"Don't fight the results." Mr. Corner told us frowing. Mr. Corner walked past.
"Alicia. You know I can ground you." Mr. Corner whispered as he headed up to move the jumps up.
"My dad is so annoying." Alicia groaned.
"Aella you can start when ready." Nervously I rode over to the jumps. I pushed my legs behind the girth and blue moved into a fast canter. Blue reared up as we came to the first jump. I nearly tumbled back but blue slammed down keeping me on. I pushed him onwards and blue lept up. Blue slipped around. Blue side stepped as we jumped the jumps. My whole body slipped around in the saddle. Blue ran out at one of the jumps. I was flung to the side of the saddle. Blue began jumping as I clung onto his side.
"Blue. Slow down." I asked as I gripped the saddle. Within a few seconds I manged to stand up with half my body in the stirrup. I swung my body over the saddle and landed on his back lightly. I balanced myself and finshed the course. I slowed him and gave him a pat.
"That was intense" I groaned giving blue a pat.
"Alex?" I closed my eyes and knew I was gonna get a zero.
"Negative three." Alex proudly told us. Blue turned his head and side eyed Alex.
"You nearly fell off. Blue was out of control. He reared you tumbled around your form was horrible."
"Your little fucker. She might of nearly fallen off. But still she was better. She didnt fall off. Aella had great lower leg streangth." Alicia hissed shoving Alex.
"Alicia. M-M-I-M-O" mr. Corner told Alicia.
"What?" I asked.
"It mean I'm in trouble." Alicia told me.
"Girl, I owe you a phone." I told her leaning over hugging her. Alicia rubbed her arm. She pushed her sleeve up and I noticed a aged scar. I turned my head away knowing that scar might haunt her forever.
"Okay thast the end of the lesson. Cool your horses down. Alicia M-M-I-M-O, dont forget." Mr. Corner told us and eyed Alicia as he walked out of the arena. I loosened the reins and let blue cool down.
—————————————————————————————————————————————
" my dad will freak if I don't get there in like a second. Can you put Gem away?" Alicia asked. I nodded and took the reins. I slid off and lead the horses to the cross ties. I took the halters off and tied them up. I brushed them till they where both shining. I lead the horses to there stables and filed there hay nets.
"Eat up guys." I gave them pats and started to head back to the dorm when I heard some yelling. I put my gloves into my tack trunk and followed the yelling.